Alesis Q49 USB/MIDI Keyboard Controller
MIDI Keyboard Controllers
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
49-note keyboard controller with pitch and mod wheels, octave buttons, assignable data slider, more.
The Alesis Q49 is a 49-note keyboard controller that works with virtually all music software and MIDI hardware devices. The compact controller features USB-MIDI and traditional MIDI jacks for easy connection to Mac, PC, and MIDI hardware.
The Q49 keyboard MIDI controller provides keyboard players with a full compliment of controls, including pitch and modulation wheels, octave up and down buttons, an assignable data slider, and the ability to send program changes from the keys.
The Alesis Q49 is compact, affordable, and easy to use.
- 49-key keyboard controller for use with virtually all music software and MIDI devices
- USB-MIDI and traditional MIDI jacks for connection to Mac, PC and MIDI hardware
- Pitch and modulation wheels, octave up and down buttons, assignable data slider
Q49 USB/MIDI Keyboard Controller Specifications:
- Dimensions: 32"W x 7"D x 2.25"H