Akai Professional SynthStation25 Piano Keyboard for iPhone and iTouchProduct #485429 Akai Professional 485429 YTE iOS Keyboards https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Easily transform your iPhone or iPod touch into a music production studio.
The Akai Professional SynthStation25 transforms your iPhone or iTouch (with 30-pin connectors only)into a portable music production studio for mobile music creation. SynthStation25 gives you 3 powerful synthesizers for creating and modifying sonic textures used for melodies, chords, and bass lines. Drawing on Akai Professional's rich history in music synthesis and taking a page from their newest MINIAK synth, the SynthStation25 sounds great and offers wide-ranging sonic flexibility with its virtual analog synthesizer.
With the Akai SynthStation25, you have a piano-like keyboard with which you can create and save sequences or complete songs. It contains a trio of different 3-oscillator synths and a range of drum kits you can sequence and mix right in the SynthStation25. For creating melodic and accompaniment parts, the SynthStation25 contains an arpeggiator with preset patterns, built-in effects and filters, and an XY control interface for expressive control of key parameters. It also has a MIDI output for connection to computers.
The SynthStation25 has an on-screen piano keyboard so you can key in ideas on the go. The SynthStation25 enables you to create and produce music anywhere on your iPhone (up to the 4s) or iPod touch (with the 30-pin connectors only). Embrace the future.
Note: The SynthStation25 (hardware only) does not include the app. The SynthStation App is optional and available via iTunes download.
- Enables you to create and produce music anywhere on your iPhone or iPod touch (with the 30-pin connectors only)
- USB MIDI output for connection to computers
- Three virtual-analog synthesizers, each with three oscillators
- Range of drum kits and sequencer
- Create melodic and accompaniment parts using arpeggiator with preset patterns
Order today and make music from your iPhone (4s and before) or iPod touch.
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Akai Professional SynthStation25 Piano Keyboard for iPhone and iTouch:
The rating for the Synthstation 25 takes into account the value proposition of a MIDI keyboard that is also a docking station and ios app interface.
1. Substantial feeling pitch and mod wheels
2. Flexible power supplied via DC jack and mini usb, but only DC jack seems to charge the dock.
3. Synthstation app on ipad works (out of no where) so be patient and maybe wait a day or two.
4. There is another app that apparently gets alot of attention online, but it's $15.
1. This is no real fault of Akai Synthstation but apparently not all docking extension cable works.
You have to get the one with more pins wired than just the power supply. Search online for Proxima and docextender by Jive something. I think you just need the USB data sync capability but I am waiting for my second dock extension cable.
2. The Synthstation app does not work right away, you have to wait a while.
3. Apparently the MIDI works with Macs, but not with ipad. I read that you need MIDI bridge app, but i have not tried that yet.
Good luck, it seems some people had black key double trigger problems. I did not. Also ipod tough 4G works as long as the thin casing is supported to fit the dock. I'm not too sure about the ios 55 not working comment that I read cause Iam still running ios 4.3 on the ipad.