Akai Professional MPK61 USB MIDI Keyboard ControllerProduct #583107 Akai Professional 583107 CMAC MIDI Keyboard Controllers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
This USB MIDI Keyboard Controller is fully loaded for studio and stage.
The Akai Professional MPK61 USB MIDI Keyboard Controller combines a piano-style keybed with a bank of genuine Akai Professional MPC pads, assignable Q-Link controllers and key technologies from the iconic MPC family of music production workstations.
Producers, performers and DJs appreciate the MPK61's mix of 61 semi-weighted keys with aftertouch, 16 MPC pads with velocity and pressure sensitivity, 72 assignable Q-Link controllers, MPC Note Repeat, MPC Swing and an arpeggiator. The MPK61's size is ideal for performers who need a larger keyboard than the original 49-key MPK49 offers, but also prefer the lighter weight and associated portability of a semi-weighted keyboard. The MPK61 retains the key split features from the MPK88, enabling you to divide the keyboard into two zones for performing with two different programs at once.
The MPK61 MIDI controller empowers you to create and manipulate melodic, harmonic and rhythmic content and inspires creative production with its arpeggiator, MPC Swing and MPC Note Repeat technologies.
The Akai MPK61 controller is bundled with Ableton Live Lite Akai Edition software, one of the most popular and powerful performance and production programs. Ableton Live Lite composes, records, remixes, and helps you improvise and edit musical ideas seamlessly. The MPK61 sends MIDI data over USB for plug-and-play performance with both Mac and PC computers. The Akai MPK61 works with virtually all MIDI recording, sequencing, and performance software for musical performers from keyboard players to producers to DJs and VJs.
- 61-key semi-weighted keyboard with aftertouch for expressive melodic creativity
- 16 genuine MPC pads with pressure and velocity sensitivity
- MPC pads access four banks each for instant access to 48 samples
- Control 72 software parameters with 24 assignable Q-Link controllers
- Key Split enables two different sounds from the same keyboard
- MPC note repeat, MPC Swing, and arpeggiator aid in creative process
- Transport controls for use with sequencers and DAWs
- MPC Full Level, MPC 12-level, tap tempo, and Time Division assist with tempo and dynamics
- MIDI output over USB, bus powered, class compliant: plug and play with one USB cable
- Comes with Ableton Live Lite Akai edition software
MPK61 USB MIDI Keyboard Controller Specifications:
- Number of keys: 61 + 16 x 4 banks of drum pads
- Type of action: semi-weighted
- Aftertouch (Channel)
- Computer interface: USB/MIDI
- Displays: custom LCD
- Footswitchable patch changes: yes
- Number of independent MIDI ins/outs: 1
- Programmable continuous footpedals: 1
- Programmable footswitches: 1
- Programmable controllers: MMC, MIDI START/STOP, MIDI CC
- System real-time controls: MMC, MIDI START/STOP, MIDI CC
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Use
- Good Quality
- Some Mappings Are Tricky
- Studio Recording
Comments about Akai Professional MPK61 USB MIDI Keyboard Controller:
This keyboard is truly amazing. Upon researching for a new controller I tested all of the usual suspects and landed on the Akai MPK61. Compared to the others this keyboard had the most professional feel. The pads are exceptional and the automapping to the DAW of your choice could not be any easier. The only downside to this keyboard would be the automap settings do no mesh with the mixer on my DAW. Not really a big deal as they can be programmed as such. I only wish the 61 key had the same hammer weighted action as that of its bigger sibling the MPK88. Aside from this, everything about this keyboard is perfect.