Akai Professional MPC5000 Music Production CenterProduct #703214 Akai Professional 703214 CN Production & Groove https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
- Buy New
This Music Production Center has the legendary MPC feel and workflow, with a greatly expanded feature set.
The Akai MPC5000 is a drum machine sampler that includes 8-track streaming hard disk recording, a 20-voice, 3-oscillator analog synthesizer with arpeggiator, a sequencing engine with 960 ppq resolution, pad and track muting and mixing, and 64 continuous sample tracks. The Akai workstation even has an effects engine with 4 FX buses and 2 FX per bus.
In addition, the MPC5000 features a 64-voice drum/phrase sampler with 64MB memory - expandable up to 192MB. The display is twice the size of the MPC2500 and MPC1000 so waveforms appear crystal-clear. Integrated Chop Shop 2.0 now supports stereo chops and Patched Phrases. The MPC5000 is also the first MPC to include Random and Cycle sample playback in addition to velocity Zone Play. A turntable preamp is also included.
The MPC5000's virtual analog synth eliminates the need for external analog synth modules or buggy software based synthesizers. The 8-track direct to disk recorder lets you produce your whole song in the MPC and then mix it down with the internal sequenced programs and any input thru material. Add the optional CD/DVD drive and you can then burn an audio or data CD or your mix. Over 650MB of premium-quality sounds from Loopmasters are included to get you up and running with pro-quality production in seconds.
- 64-voice drum/phrase sampler with 64MB memory built-in. Expandable up to 192MB RAM
- 3-oscillator virtual analog synth engine with built-in arpeggiator
- Over 300 Virtual Analog synth presets included
- 8 tracks of Direct-to-Hard Disk recording
- Over 40 all new effects available within a modular 4-bus effects processor
- Master compressor and equalizer
- 960 ppq resolution
- Built-in hard disk drive
- Optional CD-R/DVD drive
- USB 2.0 port for computer connectivity
- CF Type-2 card slot (up to 2GB)
- Chop-Shop 2.0 - slices a stereo loop into individual samples with automatic pad assignment
- Patched Phrases - creates multiple splits in looped samples to ensure proper tempo sync without changing pitch
- Continuous Sample Track - ensures samples play in perfect sync no matter where you start the beat in a loop
- 12 Q-link controllers for internal automation, external MIDI control and quick parameter editing
- 240 x 128 hinged backlit LCD
- 10 built-in analog outputs, plus 8 ADAT-optical outputs and stereo S/PDIF IO
- Powerful new multimode filter
- 2 MIDI inputs and 4 MIDI outputs
- Turntable phono inputs with RIAA preamp
- XLR / 1/4" combo jacks with selectable mic/line levels
Create the standard for music production with the new flagship MPC. Order yours today!
MPC5000 Music Production Center Specifications:
- Dimensions [W x H x D]: 18" x 3-3/8" (6-7/8" with screen at max) x 16-1/16"
- Weight: 18.2 lb.
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Akai Professional MPC5000 Music Production Center:
I do a online radio show on week days. I needed this so I could do remixes of songs to play during the REMIX hour. I tried other products but this one was cheaper and less expensive. I will keep using this to create more mixes of songs. Me and my FANS from the Tampa area and more LOVE it.