MPC performance instrument for computer-based music production.
The letters MPC are synonymous with precision beat creation, and they team at Akai Professional have once again added to their arsenal of production controllers. Introducing the MPC Element, a slim but powerful instrument for computer-based music production. You get cutting-edge features, including MPC Note Repeat and Swing, along with the all-new MPC Essentials software—decades of music production expertise calibrated so you can make music that rises to the top.
Load your samples into the included MPC Essentials software and start making music. MPC Element comes equipped with the Akai Pro feel, design, and workflow that professional producers have trusted from decades: 16 backlit, multicolor pads with pressure and velocity sensitivity along with MPC Note Repeat, Full Level, 16 Level, and Tap Tempo.
At just 14mm thin, the MPC Element gives you the power to produce music anywhere you want. MPC Element’s low-profile design makes it easy to transport and includes an integrated cover to protect the brushed aluminum control surface when you’re on the move. The included USB cable connects to your computer and provides all the power you need, illuminating MPC’s Element’s multi-color pads and buttons.
Also, with MPC Element’s flexible MIDI control, you can easily control all of your favorite music software. MPC Elements comes with everything you need to make music right away, and, because it operates via standard MIDI, you can also use MPC Element to control any MIDI music software you already have. An 1/8-inch MIDI input and an 1/8-inch MIDI output are both onboard and special 1/8-inch to 5-pin MIDI cables are included.
MPC Element combines with the included MPC Essentials software to give you a portable and powerful 64-bit music production studio. With the included 1GB sound library, MPC Essentials empowers you with the essential sounds of modern music production, and you can easily import your own WAV and AIFF sound samples as well and assign them to any pad.
• 32-and 64-bit music production capability
• Works standalone, no DAW required, with MPC Element for seamless music creation
• Works with your current music software (DAW) as a VST, RTAS, or AU plugin
• Run virtually unlimited instances in your DAW simultaneously
• 1GB sound library with all the essential sounds of modern music production
• Import your WAV and AIFF sound samples and assign them to any pad
• Up to 8 pad banks (assign up to 128 pads), 4 samples and 4 insert effects per pad
• Hosts VST plugins and automatically maps controls
• Export to WAV and AIFF
- Fuses legendary MPC beat and song creation capability with the power of your computer
- 16 backlit, multicolor pads with pressure and velocity sensitivity
- MPC Note Repeat, Full Level, 16 Level, and Tap Tempo
- Includes MPC Essentials software (download) & sound library
- Slim low-profile design with integrated cover to protect control surface
- USB-powered, no power adapter required, USB cable included
- Compact design just 14mm thin fits easily into a laptop bag
- Brushed aluminum control surface with bright backlit buttons
- Standard MIDI for use with most popular software
- 1/8-inch (3.5mm) MIDI input, 1/8-inch MIDI output, cables included
Pair the slimline MPC Element with the power of your computer for an unrivaled experience.
MPC Element Specifications:
- What’s in the Box?
- MPC Element Controller
- MPC Essentials Software (Download)
- (2) 1/8-inch (3.5mm)-to-MIDI Cables
- USB Cable
- User Guide
- Safety & Warranty Manual