Ableton Push Software Controller Instrument
Production & Groove
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Get your hands on the fundemental elements of making music.
Push is a fully cohesive and intelligent controller designed for absolute command of Ableton 9. With a hands-on approach to melody and harmony, beats, sounds, and song structure, Push puts the fundamental elements of music making at your fingertips. There are a total of 64 touch-sensitive pads that give you a number of different ways to create beats, step sequence arrangements, and navigate your loop - all at the same time!
Play beats live with velocity-sensitive pads made by Akai Professional, and adjust sounds and kits while you play with eight touch-sensitive endless encoders. Hold a pad to repeat notes in time with your track while adjusting swing or the repeat divisions in real time.
Step sequence beats directly using the pads for precise control. Select any step and tweak timing and velocity individually for each cell. See velocity and accents for each step shown on the Push's pads.
Select which bar of your loop you want to sequence or adjust the length of the loop.
Push also gives you a unique way to experience notes and chords, by allowing you to play in every key using the same finger patterns. You can move between different root-notes at the touch of a button, and explore new harmonies and phrases across all of the 64 velocity- and pressure-sensitive pads. You can also set Push to only show the notes available from a diatonic scale, essentially eliminating all of the notes that do not fit the key of the scale you are using. This makes for a fast, and creative way to write parts for your song.
Ableton 9 comes packed with a ton of inspiring sounds, and with Push you have an instant way to interact with all of those sounds and a comprehensive collection of instruments and effects. All of your sounds are ready to be played, tweaked, and personalized. Fine-tune parameters in your instruments and effects using Push's touch-sensitive encoders and see everything from Push's display.
With Push you can improvise and play with song structure; duplicate and create variations; trigger, re-arrange, and create new combinations; and capture everything you play with Push's unique recording workflow. Overdub new notes or create variations of phrases, moving quickly between your song materials with just a few buttons. After you've created ideas, switch to another mode to try them out in various combinations. When you're ready to get into arranging, detailed editing, and exporting your finished song, switch from Push to your computer to find your music already laid out in Ableton Live. Push gives you the best of both worlds for making music: inspiring hardware for hands-on control at the beginning, and full-featured music creation software for fine-tuning the details at the end.
If you're familiar with Live, Push complements what you already know. Live runs in the background, filling your Set with clips and scenes as you create with Push. You can switch between Push and Live when you're ready to finalize your song, and you'll find all of your song materials ready for you in Live's Session View. Push is also the ultimate performance controller, with pads that can be instantly repurposed into a clip-launching grid.
Push comes with a copy of Ableton Live 9 Intro so you can start creating immediately. The Intro version of Live 9 gives you access to some of the basic features that Live 9 has to offer, plus over 700 sounds, 3 instruments, and 26 effects.
- Fully integrated for absolute command of Ableton 9
- 64 velocity and pressure-sensitive pads
- Create beats, step sequence, and navigate your loop all at the same time
- Play on velocity-sensitive pads made by Akai Professional
- Unique approach to playing notes and chords
- 11 Touch-sensitive encoders
- Thin, compact size for easy transport next to your laptop
- Repurpose pads into a clip-launching grid for ultimate live performances
- Includes a copy of Ableton Live 9 Intro
Push your music past the limits of conventional control. Order today.
Push Software Controller Instrument Specifications:
- Push controller
- Universal Power Supply: 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz with interchangeable heads for North/Central America & Japan, Europe and UK (Type A, C, G).
- USB cable
- Quick Start Guide
- Width: 370mm (14.57 inches)
- Depth: 293mm (11.54 inches)
- Height (body): 26mm (1.02 inches)
- Height (body + encoders): 46mm (1.81 inches)
- 6.6lb. (2990g)
- The Push controller gets power from the USB port. If you would like to increase the brightness of the display and LEDs, use the included power supply.
- USB port
- Power adapter input
- Two assignable footswitch inputs
- 64 velocity and pressure-sensitive pads
- RGB backlighting:
- Designed by Akai Professional
- 11 touch-sensitive encoders
- Four line LCD alphanumeric display
- 12 cm touch strip for pitch bend/scrolling
- 24 LEDs for navigation