Silver Creek Model 8 Violin 4/4 Outfit
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Sweet-toned with a beautiful 'played-for-years' look and feel.
The Silver Creek Model 8 Violin 4/4 Outfit was crafted in Reghin, Romania, by an exceptionally talented luthier employing carefully selected and aged tone woods from the Carpathian forest. This Stradivarius model has a carved spruce top with carved flamed maple back, sides, neck, and scroll. It also has deluxe ebony pegs, purfling, and tailpiece; 1 fine tuner; a Guarneri chin rest; German maple bridge; and a hand-rubbed spirit varnish finish in shaded old-world dark amber color. Set up and shop adjusted in the U.S., this Silver Creek Violin comes with Thomastik Dominant strings; an oblong lightweight case, 2-bow holder, 3 inside pockets, string tube and soft blanket; plus a Brazilwood half-lined bow stick.
- Crafted in Reghin, Romania, by an exceptionally talented luthier
- Stradivarius model
- Carved spruce top
- Carved flamed maple back, sides, neck, and scroll
- Ebony fingerboard, pegs, purfling, and tailpiece with 1 fine tuner
- Guarneri chin rest
- Set up and shop adjusted in the U.S.
- Thomastik Dominant strings
- Includes lightweight case with 2-bow holder, string tube 3 inside pockets, and soft blanket