Sweet-toned with a beautiful 'played-for-years' look and feel.
The Silver Creek Model 8 Violin 4/4 Outfit was crafted in Reghin, Romania, by an exceptionally talented luthier employing carefully selected and aged tone woods from the Carpathian forest. This Stradivarius model has a carved spruce top with carved flamed maple back, sides, neck, and scroll. It also has deluxe ebony pegs, purfling, and tailpiece; 1 fine tuner; a Guarneri chin rest; German maple bridge; and a hand-rubbed spirit varnish finish in shaded old-world dark amber color. Set up and shop adjusted in the U.S., this Silver Creek Violin comes with Thomastik Dominant strings; an oblong lightweight case, 2-bow holder, three inside pockets, string tube and soft blanket; plus a Brazilwood half-lined bow stick.
- Assembled in Silver Creek's affiliate shop in Prague
- Hand-rubbed old-world antique spirit varnish
- Fully hand-carved Carpathian spruce top
- Fully hand-carved Carpathian maple back and sides
- Highly seasoned French maple bridge
- Thomastik Dominant strings
- Seasoned ebony fittings
- Ebony tailpiece with E Adjuster (Violin)
- Oblong case
- Fully lined brazilwood bow
- Kolstein rosin
- Each Instrument is setup and inspected by hand in at Silver Creek's violin shop in Baldwin, NY