Knilling Heritage Viola Outfit 15.5Product #H73126 Knilling H73126 QBAB Intermediate Violas https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
The Knilling Heritage Viola Outfit boasts a solid carved German instrument, crafted from choice European spruce and seasoned maple with inlaid purfling, full corner blocks and lining. Ebony trim includes pegs, nut, fingerboard, tailpiece, saddle and endpin. Fully shop adjusted, including four Buschman tuners, German maple bridge, and D'Addario Prelude strings. Outfit includes thermoplastic case with aluminum valance, fiberglass bow, rosin and pitchpipe.
- Solid carved German instrument
- Crafted from choice European spruce and seasoned maple
- Inlaid purfling
- Full corner blocks and lining
- Ebony trim includes pegs, nut, fingerboard, tailpiece, saddle and endpin
- 4 Buschman tuners
- German maple bridge