German design, Romanian construction.
Built in Romania to German instrument standards, the Lupeni couples the sound quality of Carpathian woods with the durability of laminated construction. Featuring a laminated spruce top and laminated maple back and sides, this bass includes an ebony fingerboard, nut, saddle, tailpiece and endpin. Setup and adjusted to rigorous MENC specifications.
Features German machine heads, a figured maple bridge, D'Addario Prelude strings, Cordura padded bass bag, and a Glasser fiberglass/horsehair bow.
- Reddish brown nitro lacquer finish.
- Euro-style laminated spruce top.
- Euro-style laminated maple back & sides.
- Ebony fittings.
- D’Addario Prelude strings
- Student rosin included
- Codura Bag
- Brazilwood French Bow
- Setup in a Specialty Violin shop in the United States
Order today and a rich, resonant and satisfying bass can be yours.