Fox Renard Model 240 Bassoon
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
For the aspiring high school or college bassoonist.
The Fox Model 240 Renard Bassoon is in the key of C. Red maple body, full German system plus high D and E keys, short bore. Other features include natural rubber linings in the wing joint and small bore of the boot joint, French bell (metal ring), body lock, nickel silver keys with silverplating, ring key for wing joint third finger hole, rollers on F, Ab, Eb, Db, right thumb Bb and F#, in combination with a crowned E key, and Bb guard. A-440 tuning plus or minus one cent. The design is very flexible and may be used as high as A-443. Includes case, cover, and #1 and #2 CVX bore bocals.
- Key of C
- Red maple body
- Full German system plus high D and E keys
- Short bore
- Natural rubber linings in the wing joint and small bore of the boot joint
- French bell (metal ring)
- Body lock
- Nickel silver keys with silverplating
- Ring key for wing joint third finger hole
- Rollers on F, Ab, Eb, Db
- Right thumb Bb and F# in combination with a crowned E key
- Bb guard
- A-440 tuning plus or minus one cent
- Flexible design may be used as high as A-443
Renard Model 240 Bassoon Specifications:
- Body: Red Maple
Key System: Full German