Fox Renard Model 220 Bassoon
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A bassoon for the aspiring student.
The Fox Model 220 Renard Bassoon is in the key of C. Black maple body, full German system plus high D and E keys, long bore. Other features include linings in the wing joint and small bore of the boot joint, French bell (metal ring), body lock, nickel silver keys with silverplating, ring key for wing joint third finger hole, rollers on F, Ab, Eb, Db, right thumb Bb and F#, in combination with a crowned E key, and Bb guard. A-440 tuning plus or minus one cent. The design is very flexible and may be used as high as A-443. Fox includes a case, cover, and #2 and #3 CVX bore bocals with your Model 220 bassoon.
- Key of C
- Black maple body
- Full German system plus high D and E keys
- Long bore
- Linings in the wing joint and small bore of the boot joint
- French bell (metal ring)
- Body lock
- Nickel silver keys with silverplating
- Ring key for wing joint third finger hole
- Rollers on F, Ab, Eb, Db
- Right thumb Bb and F#, in combination with a crowned E key
- Bb guard
- A-440 tuning plus or minus one cent
Renard Model 220 Bassoon Specifications:
- Body: Black Maple
Key System: Full German