Shure ULXP14 Instrument Wireless SystemProduct #270808 Shure 270808 YNBC Instrument Wireless Systems https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
The Shure ULXP 14 Instrument Wireless System features a ULXP4 Diversity Receiver, a ULX1 Bodypack Transmitter, and the WA302 cable. Shure ULX Standard UHF systems represent a breakthrough in performance and price for both working musicians and professional sound installers. ULX Professional systems offer more advanced features and controls, including lockable settings and group scan function. Over 1400 selectable, pre-programmed frequencies are available, and Automatic Frequency Selection provides a straight shot to a clear channel.
ULXP4 Wireless Diversity Receiver
The expanded feature set of the ULXP4 wireless receiver, with advanced settings and controls including lockable settings and group scan, offers a direct path to full, clear audio signals. The ULXP4 offers an exceptional value in both performance and price, for both working musicians and sound installers.
ULX1 Wireless Bodypack Transmitter
The low-profile, highly durable body-pack ULX1 has all the characteristics to meet the demands of high performance. For use with headworn, lavalier and instrument microphones, as well as guitars and basses. Attaches to belt, waistband or guitar strap with clip for hands-free mobility.
WA302 Instrument Cable
The WA302 instrument cable connects the ULX1 body-pack transmitter to a guitar or other instrument. Features a 2.5 foot (.75 m), length with 1/4-inch plug and 4-pin mini connector (TA4F).
- Automatic Frequency Selection with group scan function
- Over 1400 selectable frequencies
- Predictive Diversity
- 5-segment transmitted audio signal strength meter
- 5-segment RF meter
- 3-segment transmitter battery fuel gauge
- Advanced multi-function LCD displays group and channel
- Mic/Line switch
- Remotable 1/2-wave antenna
- Frequency and volume lockout
- XLR and 1/4-inch output
- Rugged metal chassis
- 1/2 rack design
- Three-segment battery fuel gauge
- Frequency and power lockout
- Flexible 1/4 wave antenna
- TA4F mini four-pin input connector
- Backlit LCD display shows group and channel setting
- Adustable audio gain control
- Input attenuation switch (selects 0 dB or -20 dB attenuation)
- PEAK icon appears when audio input overloads the transmitter
- Power on/off switch
- 8 hour battery life (9V battery)
- 300 foot (100m) operating range
Order today and enjoy the best in wireless.
ULXP14 Instrument Wireless System Specifications:
- ULXP4 Wireless Diversity Receiver
- RF Carrier Frequency Range: 554.000 to 865.000 MHz (Available frequencies depend on the applicable regulations in the country where the system is
- used). Refer to the frequency supplement supplied with the system.
- Effective Range: 100 m (300 ft.) under optimal conditions (NOTE: Actual working range depends on RF signal absorption, reflection, and interference)
- Audio Frequency Response: 25 to 15,000 Hz, Â± 2dB (NOTE: Overall system frequency response depends on the microphone element.)
- ULXP4 Receiver Input
- Connector: Antenna Power Input
- Connector Type: BNC IEC 320
- Actual Impedance: 50 Ohms
- Nominal Input Level: â95 to â30 dBm 15 VDC
- Maximum Input Level: +6 dBm (â20 dBm recommended) 18 Vdc
- Pin Assignments: Shell = Ground Center = Signal IEC Standard
- Voltage for Remote Power: 12 Vdc, 150 mA maximum
- ULXP4 Receiver Output
- Connector: High Z Audio; Low Z Audio
- Output Configuration: High Z Audio Unbalanced (1/4 in.); Low Z Audio Balanced (XLR)
- Actual Impedance: High Z Audio 3 k0hms; Low Z Audio 22
- Nominal Input Level: High Z Audio Pin Assignments: Tip = Hot Ring/ Sleeve = Gnd: Low Z Audio 1 = Ground 2 = Hot 3 = Cold
- Voltage/Current/Phantom: Power Protection?: High Z Audio; Yes Low Z Audio Yes
- Transmitter Audio Polarity: Positive pressure on microphone diaphragm (or positive voltage applied to tip of WA302 phone plug) produces positive
- voltage on pin 2 (with respect to pin 3 of low impedance output) and the tip of the high impedance 1/4-inch output
- Transmitter Gain Adjustment Range: ULX1: 25 dB
- Receiver Audio Output Level (Â± 38 kHz deviation, 1 kHz tone):
- XLR connector (into 600 ohm load): +3.9 dBV (line), â17 dBV (mic)
- 1/4 inch connector (into 3000 ohm load): â2 dBV
- ULX1 (input): 1 Megohm ULXP4 (output): 50 ohms at line level; 2000 ohms at mic level
- Modulation: Â±38 kHz deviation compressor-expander system with pre- and de-emphasis.
- RF Power Output: ULX2: 30 mW maximum
- Dynamic Range: >100 dB, A-weighted
- RF Sensitivity: 1.26 uV for 12 dB SINAD (typical)
- Image Rejection: 80 dB typical
- Spurious Rejection: 75 dB typical
- Ultimate Quieting (reference Â± 38 kHz deviation): >105 dB, A-weighted
- System Distortion (reference Â± 38 kHz deviation, 1 kHz modulation): 0.3% total harmonic distortion, typical
- Power Requirements: ULX2: 9V alkaline battery; 8.4 V Nicad optional; ULXS4: 14 - 18 Vdc (negative ground), 550 mA
- Battery Life: 8 to 9 hours (with 9V alkaline battery)
- Operating Temperature Range: - 20 degrees to 49 degrees C (- 4 degrees to 120 degrees F)
- NOTE: Battery characteristics may limit this range.
- ULXP4 Dimensions (H x W x D): 1.72 in. x 8.56 in. x 6.88 in. (43 mm x 214 mm x 172 mm)
- ULXP4 Weight: 2 lbs 7 oz. (1105 g)
- ULX1 Dimensions (H x W x D): 3.86 x 2.68 x 1.10 in. (96.5 x 67 x 26.7 mm)
- ULX1 Net Weight: 79 g (2.8 oz.) without battery