Shure PGXD14 Digital Wireless System for Guitar/Bass
Instrument Wireless Systems
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Gives you quality audio and freedom to take play your guitar and bass all over the stage.
The PGXD14 Wireless Guitar System for guitar or bass features a PGXD4 wireless receiver, PGXD1 bodypack transmitter, and a WA302 instrument cable. Combined, they add the clarity of 24-bit digital audio to the legacy of trusted Shure microphone options for wireless performances.
The rugged PGXD1 bodypack transmitter easily clips onto a belt or guitar strap, and provides you with a 20Hz - 20kHz frequency range, up to 10 hours of continuous use on 2 standard AA batteries (not included), and 200' of wireless freedom.
The PCDX4 receiver offers 24-bit/48kHz accurate sound, auto frequency selection, and greater reliability thanks to its true digital diversity.
The WA302 instrument cable plugs into guitar, bass, or any other 1/4" line-level instrument output.
- Rugged, compact bodypack with belt clip and instrument cable
- 20Hz - 20kHz frequency range captures every nuance of your tone
- Power, mute, and battery status LED
- Up to 10 hours of continuous use from 2 AA batteries
- 200' (60m) operating range
- 26dB of continuously adjustable gain to match variable input levels
- 24-bit / 48kHz digital technology for incredibly accurate sound
- Automatic frequency selection locates a clear channel instantly
- One-touch sync automatically syncs the transmitter and receiver
- True digital diversity delivers rock-solid wireless signal reliability
- Up to 5 systems can be used at once
- 1â4" and XLR audio outputs
Give yourself more room to roam for less. Order today!
PGXD14 Digital Wireless System for Guitar/Bass Specifications:
- PGXD1 transmitter with WA302 Instrument Cable
- Audio input level: +10 dBV maximum, at minimum gain setting -16 dBV maximum, at maximum gain
- Gain adjustment range: 26dB
- Input impedance: 1MÎ©
- RF Output Level: 10 mW maximum (dependent on applicable country regulations)
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 108mm x 64mm x 19mm (4.25" x 2.50" x 0.75")
- Weight: 128g (4.5oz.) without batteries
- Housing: Molded polycarbonate case
- Power requirements:
- Battery Life: Up to 10 hours
- PGXD4 receiver
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 40mm x 181mm x 104mm (1.6" x 7.125" x 4.1")
- Weight: 289g (10.2oz.)
- Housing: ABS
- Audio Output Level (ref. Â±38kHz deviation, 1kHz tone): XLR connector (into 3000Î© load): -2.5dBV 1/4" connector (into 10000Î© load): +10 dBV
- XLR: 50Î©
- 1/4": 50Î©
- Sensitivity: -102 dBm @ 10-5 BER
- Image rejection: > 70dB, typical
- XLR output:
- Impedance balanced Pin 1: Ground (cable shield)
- Pin 2: Audio
- Pin 3: No Audio
- Audio LED:
- Red: 2dB below clip
- Amber: 12dB below clip
- Green: 50dB below clip
- Power Requirements: 12-18 Vdc at 150 mA, supplied by external power supply
- Pin Assignments: XLR: 1 = ground, 2 = hot, 3 = cold 6.35mm (1/4") TRS: Tip = audio, Ring = no audio, Sleeve = ground