Shure BLX14/B98 Wireless Horn System with WB98H/C Cardioid Condenser MicProduct #H95330 Shure H95330 YNBC Instrument Wireless Systems https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Horn mic with wireless transmitter.
The BLX series beltpack transmitter works with lavalier and headset microphones, and also with the WB98H microphone, designed especially for horns. It is designed to withstand the high sound pressure level at the bell of a saxophone, trombone, or trumpet. This package comes with the WB98H mic, along with the mounting clip to hold the microphone to your horn.
It is a premium cardioid condenser instrumental microphone that clamps onto the bell of wind instruments or onto the rim of percussion instruments. The integrated gooseneck and ratcheting swivel joint allows the microphone to be easily positioned and secured in place, and an isolation shock-mount reduces the transmission of instrument 'key noise' and other mechanical noise. A gooseneck angle brace is included to provide better retention of the microphone placement during more active performances.
The beltpack transmitter features an On/Off hard toggle switch, preferring to eliminate the multi-function push button that is used on some wireless transmitters. Many users found the multi-function single button to be inconvenient and unreliable.
This package includes the BLX beltpack transmitter and the WB98H microphone and mounting hardware, along with the BLX4 receiver. The BLX4 receiver is packaged in a lightweight, durable ABS polymer chassis. It has a smaller footprint than previous receivers, and features an enhanced group and channel scan. Up to 12 compatible systems per frequency band (region dependent). It features microprocessor-controlled internal antenna diversity, one-touch QuickScan frequency selection quickly locates the best frequency, 1/4” and XLR audio outputs, and two color audio status indicator LED.
- The WB98H/C features transformerless preamplifier circuitry, which improves linearity across the full frequency range.
- The pickup pattern of the Beta 98H/C provides high gain-before-feedback and excellent rejection of unwanted noise.
- Its high maximum sound pressure level (SPL) enables it to handle the extreme demands of brass, woodwind and percussion instruments.
- Tailored frequency response for studio quality performance
- Wide dynamic range for use in high SPL environments
- Uniform supercardioid pattern for high gain before feedback and superior rejection of off-axis sound
- Compact design reduces stage clutter
- Detachable cable for easy storage
- Interchangeable microphone cartridges with different polar patterns are available
Order now and end your enslavement to the mic stand.