Sennheiser XSW 72-A Wireless Instrument SetProduct #H79726 Sennheiser H79726 YNBC Instrument Wireless Systems https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Enhanced wireless instrument technology that will give you the ultimate freedom on stage.
When you need room to perform with your instrument, the only option is to go wireless. The XSW 72-A Instrument Set is part of the XS series of wireless sets from Sennheiser, one of the industry's renowned leaders in microphone technology. The XS series receiver runs on 960 tunable frequencies across 24 MHz, to avoid any possible interference with your sound. The receivers are all made of solid-construction metal housing, and provide up to 10 hours of operation time for a worry-free performance.
The XSW 72-A Instrument Set features a compact bodypack transmitter and a 1/4" instrument cable that will give you natural sound reproduction and connects your instrument directly to the bodypack transmitter - giving you the freedom to move wherever you want on stage. With 2.4GHz synchronization between the transmitter and receiver and 10mW of output, the XSW 72-A Instrument Set will have you performing from a range of up to 250 feet in ideal RF environments. There are 8 frequency banks containing 12 coordinated frequencies each, which will allow for a fast setup of multi-channel systems. Connections include dual outputs with balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4", selectable for either mic or line level uses. The package includes the Cl 1 instrument cable (1/4"), SK 20 bodypack transmitter, EM 10 true diversity receiver, NT 2-3 power supply, 2 rod antennas, and 2 AA batteries.
- Easy-to-use, all-in-one package for instruments with a jack socket
- 1/4" Instrument cable, and compact bodypack transmitter provide wireless freedom for you and your instrument
- All metal, True Diversity receiver for worry-free operation
- Up to 10 hours of operation using a pair of AA batteries
- 960 tunable frequencies across 24 MHz, to avoid interference
- Easy 2.4GHz synchronization between transmitter and receiver, even at a distance
- 8 Frequency banks containing 12 coordinated frequencies each, for fast setup of multi-channel systems
- Dual outputs with balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4", selectable for either mic or line level
- 10mW Output, for up to 250 feet of transmission range in a good RF environment
Take your instrumentâs performance to the next level, with the pure mobile clarity of the XSW 72-A Set today.
XSW 72-A Wireless Instrument Set Specifications:
- SK 20 Bodypack Transmitter Specs:
- RF output power: 10mW
- AF frequency response: 60Hz - 16kHz, Line input " 100Hz - 16kHz, Mic input
- AF input: 3.5 mm jack
- Nom. Input voltage (Mic/Line): 0.5 Vrms/1.8 Vrms (Mic/Line) at -30dB gain
- Power supply: 2 AA batteries, 1.5V
- Operating time: up to 10 hours
- Dimensions: 2-5/8" Ã 3-3/4" Ã 15/16"
- Weight: 0.21 lb.
- EM10 Receiver Specs:
- Receiver principle: True Diversity
- Sensitivity (at peak deviation): < 3Î¼V at 52dBa rms S/N
- Adjacent channel rejection: â¥ 60dB
- Intermodulation rejection: â¥ 50dB
- Blocking: â¥ 65dB
- AF frequency response: 60-16,000Hz
- Pilot tone: 32.768kHz
- Antenna input: 2 BNC connectors, 50-ohms
- AF output voltage (at peak dev., 1 kHz AF): 1â4'' (6.3 mm) jack socket (unbalanced): +8 dBu; XLR socket (balanced): +14 dBu
- Power supply: 12 VDC nom./300 mA
- Dimensions: 7-7/8" Ã 1-5/8" Ã 5"
- Weight: 1.6 lb.
- Package Includes:
- Cl 1 instrument cable (1/4"), SK 20 bodypack transmitter, EM 10 true diversity receiver, NT 2-3 power supply, 2 rod antennas, 2 AA batteries, Pouch, Instruction manual