Sennheiser FreePort Instrument Wireless SystemProduct #581419 Sennheiser 581419 YNBC Instrument Wireless Systems https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
Cut free of cables forever with this great-sounding and rugged rig.
Sturdiness, excellent sound and wide dynamics are among the impressive features of the freePORT Instrument Set. It consists of a bodypack transmitter and a diversity receiver and is ideally suited for electric guitars and other instruments.
Four switchable UHF frequencies ensure interference-free operation, while diversity technology provides the highest reception quality. Also features a dynamic processor and adjustable squelch for crystal-clear sound.
- 4 switchable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
- Diversity technology for highest reception quality
- Adjustable Squelch for undisturbed operation
- Robust metal housings
The whole stage is yours with this wireless instrument system! Order today.
FreePort Instrument Wireless System Specifications:
- RF frequency range: UHF
- Transmission/receiving frequencies: 4
- Switching bandwidth: 2 MHz
- Frequency response : 80-16,000 Hz
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 95 dB(A)
- THD, total harmonic distortion: < 1%
- Audio output level (balanced): XLR, +16 dBu
- Audio output level (unbalanced): Jack, +10 dBu
- Power supply: 12 VDC nom
- Dimensions (Receiver) (H x W x D): 1.37" x 8.38" x 3.85" (35 x 213 x 98 mm)
- Weight (Receiver): 1.25 Lbs. (570g)
- RF output power: 10 mW
- Operating time: 10 hours
- Dimensions (Bodypack transmitter) (H x W x D): 2.36" x 3.93" x 1.18", (60 x 100 x 30 mm)
- Weight (Bodypack transmitter): 3.17 oz., (90 g) (without battery)
- Power supply (Bodypack transmitter): 9V PP3