Sennheiser ew 172 G3 Instrument Wireless System Band A (516-558 MHz)Product #620143 Sennheiser 620143 YNBC Instrument Wireless Systems https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
As effective for basses as for guitars.
Untether your hard-earned guitar tone with Sennheiser's ew 172 G3 wireless instrument system. The system's cable emulator feature allows you adjust virtual cable lengths to get sound response just like a cable. Another great feature for guitarists is the built-in instrument tuner-right on the display. The wireless mic system's built-in 5-band EQ allows you to fine-tune your sound even further. Bass players in particular will be pleased with the enhanced frequency response; it starts at a thundering 25 Hz, which is especially effective for 5-string bass guitars-just plug in and play.
- Sturdy metal housing (transmitter and receiver)
- 42 MHz bandwidth: 1680 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 12 compatible frequencies
- High-quality true diversity reception
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off
- Automatic frequency scan feature searches for available frequencies
- Enhanced AF frequency range
- Increased range for audio sensitivity
- Wireless synchronization of transmitters via infrared interface
- User-friendly menu operation with more control options
- Illuminated graphic display (transmitter and receiver)
- Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound
- Transmitter battery indication in 4 steps, also shown on receiver display
- Programmable Mute function
- Integrated Equalizer, Soundcheck mode, and guitar tuner
- BA 2015 accupack directly in the transmitter (item 476266)
- Wide range of accessories adapts the system to any requirement
Untangle yourself from your cables and go wireless—order the ew 172 G3 system now.
ew 172 G3 Instrument Wireless System Specifications:
- RF frequency range: 516-865 MHz
- Transmission/receiving frequencies: 1680
- Presets: 12
- Switching bandwidth: 42 MHz
- Peak deviation: ±48 kHz
- Compander: HDX
- Frequency response: 25-18.000 Hz
- Signal-to-noise ratio: > 110 dB(A)
- THD, total harmonic distortion: < 0.9 %
- In compliance with: ETS 300422 , ETS 300445 , CE , FCC
- Antenna connector: 2 BNC, 50 Ohm
- Audio-XLR connector: 1/4"
- Audio output level (balanced): XLR: +18 dBu max
- Audio output level (unbalanced): Jack: +12 dBu max
- Dimensions (Receiver): 8-2/5" W x 8" H x 1-7/10" D
- Weight (Receiver): 2 lb.
- RF output power: 30 mW
- Operating time (transmitter): typ. 8 h
- Input voltage range: 3.0 V eff line
- Dimensions (Transmitter): 3-2/5" W x 2-1/2" H x 9/10" D
- Weight (Transmitter): .4 lb.
- What's in the Box?
- 1 EM 100 G3 rack-mount receiver
- 1 SK 100 G3 bodypack transmitter
- 1 CI 1 instrument cable
- 1 NT 2 power supply unit
- 2 antennas
- 2 stacking elements
- 2 AA batteries
- Operating instructions