- Buy New
Wireless guitar freedom on a budget.
The Nady DKW-8U Guitar System is the affordable way to get good quality reliable wireless guitar performance. The system comes with a belt-pack transmitter and a tabletop receiver. The DKW-8U provides a clear, robust wireless audio signal that frees the guitarist to prowl the stage and better communicate with his or her audience. Even with obstacles such as walls, displays and crowds, response is reliable to 150 feet. No more cables to clutter the stage and no more restricted stage territory. Go wireless.
- Interference-free operation on select UHF frequencies
- Compact and easy to operate
- Excellent high-fidelity audio
- Proprietary companding circuitry for 120dB dynamic range
- 150+ ft. typical operating range, up to 300+ ft. line-of-sight
- Power, Signal, AF LED status indicators
- Adjustable output level for optimal sound
- Phone jack output for easy connection to sound system
- Input volume control for proper level adjust
- Off/Standby/On switch
- Status LED indicator
- Low-battery alert
- Locking 3.5mm mini-jack
Go wireless today, go crazy tonight.
DKW-8U Guitar Wireless System Specifications:
- Choice of single frequencies on separate bands,902-928MHz and 944-952MHz
- Approx. Working Range Up to 150 ft., up to 300+ feet optimum line-of-sight
- Frequency Response: 50Hz - 16kHz, - 3dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): < 1% RF Carrier Frequency Range UHF, choice
- Frequency Stability: +/- 0.005%, crystal controlled
- Modulation: FM +/-20kHz normal
- Type of Outputs Unbalanced Out: 1/4" phone jack
- Power Requirements DC 14V @ 400 mA, DC adapter included
- Display Power ON, Signal, AF LEDs
- Antenna Type 4", single section telescopic
- Dimensions 6.88 x 4.0 x 1.5"
- Weight 7.6 oz
- Battery Type/Approx. Life Single 9V Alkaline or NiMH Battery
- Mute Switch ON/STANDBY/OFF, INPUT LEVEL CONTROL, internal GT/HM/LT switches
- Display Single LED, flash once "ON", LOW BAT "Steady ON"
- Dimensions: 4.25" x 2.5" x 1.0" Weight: 3.1oz. without battery