Galaxy Audio PSE Guitar SystemProduct #H77934 Galaxy Audio H77934 YNBC Instrument Wireless Systems https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Affordable guitar wireless system from Galaxy Audio.
The PSE Guitar System by Galaxy Audio is a UHF receiver with 16 selectable channels along with a belt pack transmitter designed for guitar. The receiver features a volume control, channel display, and IR Sync. The PSE has an XLR and a ¼" output and squelch adjustment.
This unit comes with a ¼" cable that plugs into your guitar, and that terminates on the other side in a mini XLR jack that plugs into a belt pack transmitter. The belt pack then transmits the signal to a half-rack space diversity receiver, which in turn feeds your amplifier. There is little chance of dropout with a two antenna system, and with 16 selectable frequencies, you can be sure of not confusing your signal with other wireless devices being used on the same stage.
- Output Volume Control
- AF Level Indicator
- IR Sync
- Squelch Adjustment
- XLR/¼" Outputs
Body Pack (MBP52)
- IR Sync
- 2 AA Batteries
- Mic/0/-10 dB
- 3 Position Switch
- Low Battery Indicator
Order now. It is a small price to pay for freedom.
PSE Guitar System Specifications:
- Audio Output Level: (+/-30KHz deviation, 1KHz tone) XLR connector (into 600 Ohms load) -12dBV ¼" connector (into 3KOhms load) -18dBV
- Output Impedance: XLR connector 200Ohms ¼" connector 1KOhms
- XLR output: Impedance balanced
- Pin1L: Ground (cable shield)
- Pin2: Audio
- Pin3: No Audio
- Sensitivity: -93dBm for 30dB
- Image Rejection: >90dB
- Dimensions: 8.3 x 1.7 x 6.3 in.
- Weight: 31oz.
- Power Requirements: 12-18 V dc at 400mA, supplied by external power supply.