- Buy New
Wireless guitar system lets you play bodypack-free with transmitter that plugs into most guitars.
The ECM Mini Guitar Bud Wireless System includes the ECMR wireless reciever and Guitar Bud Mini Transmitter.
The ECMR Wireless Receiver
The ECMR Wireless Receiver is an economical solution to a great wireless microphone system. The ECMR has 16 selectable channels, IR Sync, Diversity Antennas mounted to the front of the rugged plastic casing.
Guitar Bud Mini Transmitter:
The Guitar Bud is a fixed-frequency transmitter with adjustable 1/4" plug, adjustable gain, on/off switch, and low battery indicator. Choose frequency L1 (655.2MHz) or L5 (667.8MHz)
- 16 swelectable channels
- 200' range
- UHF frequency
- Diversity antennas
- Output volume control
- AF level indicator
- IR sSync
- Squelch adjustment
- XLR / ¼" outputs
- Rugged plastic casing
- Powered by AAA battery
- Fixed frequency
- Operation time: Approx. 7 hr.
- Works with most guitar body styles
- On/Off/Mute switch
- Gain adjustment
- 5mW Output
- 135º angle of adjustment
A highly affordable and bodyback-free way to go wireless with your guitar. Order today!
ECM Mini Guitar Bud Wireless System Specifications:
- ECMR Reciever:
- Audio Output Level: (+/-30KHz deviation, 1KHz tone) XLR connector (into 600 ohm load) -12dBV ¼" connector (into 3k ohm load) -18dBV
- Output Impedance: XLR connector 200Ohms ¼" connector 1KOhms
- XLR output: Impedance balanced
- Pin1：Ground (cable shield)
- Pin3：No Audio
- Sensitivity: -93dBm for 30dB
- Image Rejection: >90dB
- Dimensions: 1-3/4" x 9-1/4" x 4-3/4"
- (44.45mm H x 235mm W x 121mm D)
- Weight: .85 lb. (.39kg)
- Power Requirements: 13.5 V dc at 300mA, supplied by external power supply.
Reviewed by 1 customer