Audio-Technica ATW-701 700 Series UHF Guitar Wireless SystemProduct #275121 Audio-Technica 275121 YNBC Instrument Wireless Systems https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
High-quality UHF wireless affordably priced.
The Audio Technica ATW-701 UHF Guitar Wireless System includes the ATW-R700 receiver and the ATW-T701 UniPak transmitter with AT-GCW guitar/instrument input cable. The ATW-701 UHF Guitar wireless system delivers professional features and sound quality unheard of in its class. This easy-to-use wireless microphone system features eight selectable frequency-coordinated channels, diversity operation for increased range/reliability, manual and automatic frequency scanning, Tone Lock squelch and more.
The ATW-701 system provides a choice of eight PLL synthesized UHF frequencies in the 542-561 MHz band (TV channels 26-29). For multiple-mic applications as many as eight systems may be used together.
The ATW-R700 receiver features diversity reception. Logic circuitry monitors reception, selecting the superior signal from two antennas, providing better sound quality and reducing the possibility of interference and dropouts. Soft-touch controls provide convenient access to selection of operating frequency and automatic scanning, while an LED display indicates selected channel and scanning operation. The ATW-R700 receiver also features a sophisticated Tone Lock tone squelch system that opens the receiver's audio output only when a 700 Series transmitter is detected, reducing the possibility of interference.
ATW-T701 Body-Pack Transmitter
The versatile ATW-T701 UniPak body-pack transmitter has both low- and high-impedance inputs plus a bias connection, for use with dynamic and electret condenser microphones, as well as Hi-Z instrument pickups. The UniPak transmitter also offers separate trim controls for guitar and microphone, plus switchable high/low RF power. The ATW-T701 uses ((
AT-GCW Guitar Input Cable
AT-GCW Guitar Input Cable has a 1/4" phone plug to locking 4-pin connector for use between instrument and Audio Technica UniPak body-pack wireless transmitter. The plug and connectors are attached to a 36" (0.9 m) cable.
- 8 selectable frequency-coordinated UHF channels
- Use up to 8 simultaneous systems—all channels compatible
- Automatic frequency scanning selects an open channel at the touch of a button
- Diversity operation for increased range/reliability - Selects the stronger signal from two antennas
- LED Channel display plus Antenna, AF Peak indicators
- Transmitters also feature multi-color battery/power indicator
- Balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4" output connectors
- Tone Lock squelch system eliminates interference when transmitter is off
- UniPak transmitter features: separate guitar/mic trim control, switchable high/low RF power, internal channel selector, multi-color battery/power indicator
- Handheld transmitter features: variable trim control, internal channel selector, multi-color battery/power indicator
- AA operation on handheld microphone and UniPak transmitter 8—12 hours for UniPak; 12 hours for handheld
- Freeway body-pack systems are compatible with all Audio-Technica Wireless Essentials microphones and cables
ATW-701 700 Series UHF Guitar Wireless System Specifications:
- Overall system specifications
- Operating frequencies: UHF band 542.125 MHz to 561.250 Mhz
- Number of channels: 8
- Frequency stability: ±0.005%, Phase Lock Loop frequency control
- Modulation mode: FM
- Normal deviation: ±25 kHz
- Operating range: 200' typical
- Operating temperature range: 40° F to 110° F, (4° C to 40° C)
- Frequency response: 100 Hz to 12 kHz
- ATW-R700 Receiver
- Receiving System: Antenna-switching diversity
- Image Rejection: 55 dB minimum
- Signal-to-noise Ratio: 80 dB at 10 kHz deviation (IEC-weighted), maximum deviation 25 kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion:
- Sensitivity: 25 dBµV (S/N 60 dB at 10 kHz deviation, IEC-weighted)
- Audio Output: Unbalanced: 211 mV (-13.5 dBV) (1 kHz modulation, 10 kHz deviation); Balanced: 150 mV (-16.5 dBV) (1 kHz modulation, 10 kHz deviation)
- Output Connectors: Unbalanced 1/4" TS ("mono") phone jack; Balanced: XLRM-type
- Power Supply: 100-240V AC (50/60 Hz) to 12 DC 1 A (center positive) switched mode, external power supply
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 7.48" x1.65" x 5.12", (190.0 x 42.0 x 130.0mm)
- Weight: 12.9 oz. (365 g)
- Accessories Included: Power supply
- ATW-T701 Body-Pack Transmitter
- RF Power Output: High: 10 mW; Low: 5 mW, nominal
- Spurious Emissions: Under federal regulations
- Dynamic Range: >100 dB, A-weighted
- Input Connections: High impedance, low impedance, bias
- Batteries (not included): Two 1.5V AA alkaline
- Current Consumption: High: 140 mA; Low: 130 mA, typical
- Battery Life: Approximately 8 hours (High); 10 hours (Low), depending on battery type and use pattern
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 2.56" x 4.13" x 0.73", (65.0 x 105.0 x 18.5 mm)
- Net Weight (without batteries): 2.8 oz (80 grams)