Audio-Technica ATW-251 Freeway VHF Guitar Wireless SystemProduct #275104 Audio-Technica 275104 YNBC Instrument Wireless Systems https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Very affordable and very good.
The Audio Technica ATW-251 Freeway VHF Guitar Wireless System is designed to provide reliable performance, easy setup and clear, natural sound quality. The Freeway Wireless Microphone System includes the ATW-R250 receiver and the ATW-T201 body-pack transmitter on a specific crystal-controlled frequency. A novel dipole antenna system on the receiver improves operation by providing a ground element in addition to the usual signal element.
The ATW-R250 receiver includes a space-saving switching power supply that automatically adapts to changes in mains voltage. Unlike bulky linear power supplies, this switching power supply is lightweight and compact; it uses only a single outlet space.
ATW-T201 UniPak body-pack transmitter
The versatile ATW-T201 UniPak body-pack transmitter has both a high-impedance input for instruments, and a low-impedance input with bias connection for use with dynamic and electret condenser microphones. The ATW-T201 uses internal 9-volt batteries and has an Off/Standby/On switch, input Trim (level) adjustment, and battery-save switch.
- Easy operation and clear, natural sound quality
- Reliable performance and durable construction
- Advanced dipole antenna system for extended operating range
- Power, RF, and AF Peak indicators
- Volume control, 1/4" output jack and space-saving power supply
- Rugged unidirectional dynamic element on handheld microphone/transmitter
- Variable microphone trim control and easily accessible On/Standby/Off switch on transmitters
- Professional locking connector on UniPak body-pack transmitter
Order today and enjoy the freedom of wireless performance.
ATW-251 Freeway VHF Guitar Wireless System Specifications:
- Overall System
- VHF high band, 169MHz to 172 MHz
- Number of channels: Fixed
- Frequency Stability: Â±0.005%
- Modulation Mode: FM
- Normal Deviation: Â±15 kHz
- Operating Range: 200' typical
- Operating Temperature Range: 40Â° F (4Â° C) to 110Â° F (43 Â° C)
- Frequency Response: 80 Hz to 13 kHz
- ATW-R250 receiver
- Receiving System: Non-diversity, single-channel, dual antenna system
- Image Rejection: >50 dB minimum
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 80 dB at 10 kHz deviation (A-weighted), maximum modulation 15 kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <1% (Â±10 kHz deviation at 1 kHz)
- Sensitivity: 20 dBuV, (S/N 60 dB at 5 kHz deviation, A-weighted)
- Audio Output (balanced): 350 mV (at 1 kHz, Â±10 kHz deviation, 100 K ohm load)
- Output Connector: 1/4" TS ("mono") phone jack
- Power Supply: 100-240V AC (50/60 Hz) to 12V DC 1A (center positive) switched mode external power supply
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 7.48" x 1.65" x 5.12, (190.0 x 42.0 x 130.0 mm)
- Net Weight: (without batteries) 11.0 oz. (311 grams)
- Accessories Included: Power supply
- ATW-T201 Body-pack transmitter
- RF Power Output: 0 mW High position, 2 mW Low position, typical
- Spurious Emissions: Under federal regulations
- Dynamic Range: >=90 dB, A-weighted
- Input Connections: High impedance, low impedance, bias
- Battery (not included): 9V (NEDA type 1604) alkaline, not included
- Current Consumption: 30 mA typical
- Battery Life: Approximately 15 hours in high position; approximately 8 hours in low position, (depending on battery type and use pattern)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 2.56" x 4.33" x 1.00", (65.0 x 110.0 x 25.4 mm)
- Net Weight (without batteries): 2.8 oz (78 grams)
Reviewed by 1 customer