Monster Cable Monster Keyboard Instrument Cable Straight-Angled
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Exclusive SingleHelix construction with dense shielding for lower noise and rich, more natural dimension to electronic keyboard sounds.
A million sounds. A million sonic possibilities. That's the beauty of the electronic keyboard. Yet, some of this beauty can get lost . . . ordinary wire can promote unwanted interference and a thinner, more one dimensional sound. Monster Keyboard features advanced technologies including low-noise SingleHelix constuction, and MicroFiber dielectric which delivers a full rich tonal quality and maintains the phase integrity and frequency balance of your keyboard's signal -- even over long lengths.
- Specially designed conductor layering in multiple helical bundles for improved high frequency signal alignment
- Multiple-gauge high- and low-frequency wire networks for accurate, natural sound reproduction.
- MicroFiber dielectric core for accurate lows and extended frequency response
- Dense copper braid for maximum protection from EMI
- IsoTec vibration isolation technology eliminates cable microphonics
- 24k hard gold-plated contact 1/4" connectors increase conductivity and resist corrosion