Sennheiser ew 300 IEM G3 In-Ear Wireless Monitor System Band AProduct #620198 Sennheiser 620198 YNBG In-Ear Wireless Systems https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Sennheiser Wireless Trade in 2016
Trade in your old wireless for up to $200 cash back on select new Sennheiser wireless systems. See PDF for details.
- - Offer Expires 08/31/16
- Download rebate
A wireless transmitter and receiver with in-ear headphones to better hear your performance.
The Sennheiser ew 300 IEM G3 In-Ear Wireless System helps you to hear better as you perform. Featuring an adaptive-diversity receiver, the Sennheiser receiver pack uses the headphone cable as a secondary antenna for flawless reception. Ear-canal phones, with various ear-fitting pads for an individual fit, reproduce the signal from the adaptive diversity receiver precisely and faithfully.
Pass-through outputs allow easy splitting of the input signal to travel to other devices. Personalize the sound even further with the 5-band equalizer integrated into the transmitter. Lastly, the entire set can be monitored and remotely controlled with Sennheiser's Wireless Systems Manager software using the built-in Ethernet port on the stereo transmitter.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Sturdy metal housing (transmitter and receiver
- 42MHz bandwidth: 1680 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 16 compatible frequencies
- Ethernet port for connecting to the Wireless Systems Manager (WSM) software for control via PC or Intel-based Macs”this delivers a good overview of monitoring and professional data management for multichannel systems
- Adaptive diversity for high reception quality
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off
- Automatic frequency scan feature searches for available frequencies
- Enhanced AF frequency range
- Increased range for audio sensitivity
- Wireless synchronization of receiver parameter from transmitter
- User-friendly menu operation with more control options
- Illuminated graphic display
- Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound
- Receiver features battery indication in 4 steps
- Mute function for transmitter
- Integrated 5-band graphic equalizer in transmitter
- HiBoost, adjustable limiter, stereo/focus mode, balance in receiver
- Contacts for recharging BA 2015 accupack directly in the receiver
- Wide range of accessories adapts the system to any requirement
- 1 SR 300 G3 stereo transmitter
- 1 EK 300 G3 stereo diversity receiver
- 1 IE 4 earphones
- 1 GA 3 rackmount
- 1 NT 2 power supply unit
- 1 antenna
- 2 "AA" size batteries
Get a chance to hear how you really sound with this in-ear system. Order today.
ew 300 IEM G3 In-Ear Wireless Monitor System Specifications:
- Modulation: FM, MPX-Stereo
RF frequency range: 516-558MHz
Transmission/receiving frequencies: 1680
Switching bandwidth: 42MHz
RF output power: 10/30mW
Peak deviation: ±48kHz
Signal-to-noise ratio: > 90dB(A)
THD, total harmonic distortion: < 0.9 %
Frequency response: 25-15000Hz
In compliance with ETS 300422, ETS 300445, CE, FCC
Antenna connector: BNC
Audio-XLR connector: 2 x XLR3 jack
Input voltage range: + 22dBu max
Headphone connector: > 100mW (32Ohm)
Operating voltage (standalone): 12V DC nom.
Dimensions (Transmitter): 212mm x 202mm x 43mm (WxHxD)
Weight (Transmitter): 1100g
Audio-Output-Power: 100mW (32Ohm)
Audio-XLR connector: 3.5mm jack
Operating time: 4-6h
Dimensions (Receiver): 82mm x 64mm x 24mm (WxHxD)
Weight (Receiver): 160g