Nady Wireless In-Ear Monitoring SystemProduct #H86242 Nady H86242 YNBG In-Ear Wireless Systems https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Expandable wireless monitoring.
The nady PEM-1000 wireless in-ear monitoring system features 100 selectable UHF frequencies for interference-free performance (Up to 8 systems can operate simultaneously). The system consists of one PEM-1000T transmitter and one PEM-1000R bodypack receiver. (Unlimited additional PEM-1000R receivers can operate with the same transmitter). The PEM-1000 system is easy to set up and easy to use with either automatic AutoScan or manual open-frequency selection, and ASC infrared synchronization of selected channel between transmitter and receivers.
It features a rugged, all-metal half-rack transmitter that is rack mountable singly or side-by-side with optional rack kits. Both transmitter and receiver offer a user-friendly menu with complete control options shown in the LCD display. The system's clarity and reliability stem from Nady's proprietary companding circuitry. The PEM-1000 system Includes lightweight, soft rubber, form-fitted earbuds for comfort and optimum acoustics and isolation, as well as a rugged, foam-padded traveling case provides easy, safe transport and storage
- 500-Foot operating range
- 100 UHF channels
- Rackmountable transmitter
- Easy to set up
- Easy to use
- Reasonably priced
Order today and sell your monitor system to a band that is still in the dark ages.
Wireless In-Ear Monitoring System Specifications:
- RF Output Power: 100 mW (Hi), 10 mW (Lo), country dependent
- Spurious Emission: > -55 dBc
- Frequency Stability: +/- 100 PPM
- Headphones Out Power: 50 mW max.
- Input impedance: 750 Ω (L/R Audio Line Inputs)
- Nominal Input Level: 0 dBm
- Max. Input Levels: +4dB/+10dB Selectable
- Controls: Power ON/OFF, Menu buttons; headphones monitor volume control
- Connectors: 1⁄4” stereo headphones monitor out, Combo 1⁄4” and XLR female type in, and 1⁄4” TS unbalanced loop out jacks, 1/12” barrel-type DC input jack; BNC antenna socket
- Antenna: 1⁄4 wave rigid detachable, BNC mount
- Power Requirement: External 12V/1000mA (110V-240V auto selection)
- Dimension: 8.27” x 9.1” x 1.75”
- Weight: 2.98lb.
- Maximum Audio Output Level: 80 mW max, 5mW (Limiter ON) @ 16 ~ 32
- RF Sensitivity: 2.5uV (-100 dB/12 dB SINAD)
- Squelch Threshold: < -90 dB
- Spurious Rejection: > 55 dBc
- Audio Output Connector: 1/8” Stereo (Tip=left, Ring=Right, Sleeve=ground)
- Controls: Volume/ON/OFF, IR window, STEREO/MONO, Limiter ON/OFF switches, LOCK, SYNC, SCAN buttons and MUTE button
- Indicators: Low Battery LCD (5 Bars), Signal ON (RED LED)
- Battery Life: Up to 8 hours, volume dependent
- Dimensions: 4.5” x0.9” x2.6”
- Weight: 2.85 oz