Galaxy Audio AS-ALS-4 Any Spot Band Pack Monitor SystemProduct #241717 Galaxy Audio 241717 YNBG In-Ear Wireless Systems https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
No more heavy floor monitors to lug and you'll hear better onstage.
The Galaxy AS-ALS-4 Any Spot Band Pack Wireless System includes a Galaxy AS-1000T , 4 x AS-1000R, 4 x AS-EB2 ear buds, and an AS-DCC DC charger. Wireless personal monitors are effective at eliminating stage noise, protecting users ears from damage, allowing the user to move around a stage or audience and continue to hear, and eliminate feedback. The ANY SPOT system is a great alternative for performers who are tired of lugging around heavy and bulky floor monitors and tired of leaving a gig with ringing ears. The ANY SPOT wireless system allows the user to move freely around the stage or audience and continue to hear the monitor mix. The Galaxy ANY SPOT is also a great assistive listening system. The AS-1000T will transmit to numerous receivers. Simply patch the program signal to the transmitter and give each band member a receiver so all can hear clearly. The ANY SPOT is cost competitive and feature packed and is a great buy for any band. Comes with a one year warranty.
AS-1000T Any Spot Wireless Transmitter
The AS-100T transmitter features RCA, XLR, and 1/4" inputs on the back and allows simultaneous broadcast of audio signals from a source such as a CD player, tape player, computer, iPod, etc, and a microphone while offering individual level adjustment for each of the 2 sources. This works great for presentations or for a solo performer who wants to monitor a microphone and backing track.
AS-1000R Any Spot Wireless Receiver
The AS-1000R true diversity receiver has two antennas that seek the signal from the transmitter individually for fewer dropouts than a non-diversity system. In the rare event of a dropout, the 'Auto-Mute' feature kicks in to prevent intermittent static from going into your ears.
AS-DDC DC CHARGER
The AS-DDC charger will charge up to 5 AS-1000R or other DC Chargeable units from Galaxy including AS-MBP5, AS-MBP7, AS-HH5 and AS-HH7. Includes 5 charging cables.
- Simultaneously transmits stereo music (from sources such as CD players, MP3 players, etc.) and vocal audio (from wired or wireless microphone systems)
- Interfaces with a mixing console to transmit an entire monitor mix to the performer
- Up to 64 selectable frequencies
- The two rotary switches allow the user to easily select the group number (1-8), and channel number (1-8)
- Bright front-panel display
- 1/4"/XLR combo MIC jack accepts a balanced or unbalanced line or microphone signal
- RCA LINE IN jacks accept stereo or mono audio signals from CD players, MP3 players, etc. (Switchable Stereo/Mono modes.)
- Independent input volume controls allow control when mixing two audio sources
- Peak LED indicator shows when the inputs are being overdriven
- Headphone jack with independent volume control
- High-efficiency antenna with a typical coverage radius of approximately 300'
- 2 - 1/4-wave antennas for true diversity reception
- 2 stereo 1/8" outputs for in-ear personal monitors and interfacing with recording equipment
- Multicolor LED indicator
- Charging input (for use only with optional charger unit and rechargeable batteries)
- Up to 64 selectable frequencies are available for multi-frequency broadcasting
- Frequency group and channel selection switches inside the battery compartment Signal dropout, "Auto-Mute" circuitry prevents intermittent static from going into your ears
- Includes four pairs of AS-EB2 Ear Buds with extra sets of foam sleeves and the AS-DDC DC Charger
Make it so everyone can hear perfectly. Order today.
AS-ALS-4 Any Spot Band Pack Monitor System Specifications:
- AS-1000T Any Spot Wireless Transmitter
- Frequency range: UHF 682 ~ 698MHz
- RF power output: 10mW or 100mW
- Frequency stability: Â±0.005%
- Maximum deviation: Â±48KHz with limiting compressor
- Spurious emission: >60dB below carrier frequency
- T.H.D.: <1% (at 1KHz)
- Power supply: DC12 ~18V
- Tone key: 32.768 KHz
- Current consumption: 140mA Â±10mA(100mW)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 8.31" x 1.73" x 7.1" (211 x 44 x 180mm)
- AS-1000R Any Spot Wireless Receiver
- Frequency Range: UHF 682-698MHz. 64 CH
- Case: Body-pack in-ear personal monitor
- Oscillator: PLL synthesized
- Receiving Mode: Single channel. Diversity
- Frequency Stability: Â±0.005%
- Receiving Sensitivity: At 5 dBuV over 80dB S/N ratio
- Image & Spurious Rej.: 80dB minimum
- Selectivity: > 50dB
- Modulation Mode: FM
- IF Frequency: 1st: 56MHz 2nd: 10.7MHz
- Dynamic Range: >96dB
- S/N Ratio: >94dB, at 15KHz deviation and 60dBuV antenna
- AF Response:
- Headphone: 100Hz to 10KHz (Â±3dB)
- Line: 40Hz to 15KHz (Â±3dB)
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <1%(at 1KHz)
- Power Supply: DC 3V ( 2 x 1.5V AA batteries or rechargeable
- Audio Output:
- Headphone stereo output: 20mW
- Line stereo output level: -10dB
- Current Consumption: 130mA Â± 10mA
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 3" x 4.2" x 1.2" (76 x 106 x 29mm)