Simple receiver with 80mW headphone output, RF and low-battery indicator.
The Galaxy Audio AS-900R receiver works in combination with the Galaxy Audio AS-900T transmitter for a complete entry-level wireless system and a solution for monitoring freedom. The AS-900R has an 80mW headphone output with volume control, RF and low-battery indicator. It runs on 2 'AA' batteries.
- Headphone out volume control
- 2 'AA' batteries
- RF indicator
- Low-battery indicator
Order the AS-900R as a replacement or backup receiver for your AS-900 wireless system now.
AS-900R AS-900 Any Spot receiver Specifications:
- Audio output level: 80mW
- Sensitivity: -94dBm for 30dB
- Image rejection: >70dB
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 3.74" x 2.6" x 1" (95mm x 65mm x 25mm)
- Weight: 3.2oz (90g) without batteries
- Power requirements: 2 'AA' size alkaline or rechargeable batteries
- Battery life: About 5 hours