Galaxy Audio AS-1800 Receiver W/ EB10 EarbudsProduct #H82310 Galaxy Audio H82310 YNBG In-Ear Wireless Systems https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
In-ear monitoring system with top-quality earbuds.
If you are interested in a personal in-ear monitoring system, the Galaxy Audio AS-1800R receiver with EB10 earbuds are an excellent choice.
This system consists of an AS-1800R receiver along with a set of EB10 earbuds. These are Galaxy Audio's best quality earbuds. This system puts excellent quality in-ear on-stage monitoring in the hands of musicians on a reasonable budget.
The EB-10 earbuds feature dual drivers with a passive crossover; one to deliver low frequencies and one to deliver the high frequencies. This separation of frequenciues results in stunning clarity and presence. The EB-10 has a maximum power input of 150mW and a sensitivity of 120 dB/mW. The EB-10 has a cord over 4 feet long and the earbuds weigh just 7 grams. The EB-10 includes zippered carrying case with a cleaning rod and three pairs of Silicon Sleeves (small, medium and large).
One very important aspect of the AS-1800R receiver is the Mixed Mono feature. With Mixed Mono the performer can have the vocal mix in Input 1 and the band mix in Input 2 and adjust the volume of each independently to create a personal mix, or you can send two different monitor mixes from the board so each performer can decide which mix he or she wants to hear on their belt pack.
- True Diversity
- Magnesium Alloy
- Mixed Mono Mode
- Frequency Display
- Backlit LCD
- Volume Control
- Battery Level indicator
- 150 mW headphone output
- Runs on 2AA Batteries
- (7 hours-Alkaline)
- Button Lock
- Squelch adjustment
- Volume Knob
- Auto Mute
- Stereo/Mono Switch
- Dimensions (w x h x d): 2.59" x 4.25" x .86"
- Dual drivers with a passive crossover;
- Maximum power input of 150mW and a Sensitivity of 120 dB/mW.
- 4' cord
- Carrying case with a cleaning rod
- 3 pairs of Silicon Sleeves (small, medium and large).
AS-1800 Receiver W/ EB10 Earbuds Specifications:
- Channels: 32 Channels / 640 Selectable Frequencies
- Frequency Stability: Â±0.0005%, Phase Lock Loop frequency control
- Available Frequencies : B2 538~554 MHZ
- B3 554~570 MHZ
- Modulation Mode: FM stereo modulation
- Operating Range: 300' (100M) typical (in open space)
- Oscillation: PLL synthesized
- Sensitivity: 6dBÎ¼V, S/N>60dB at 25 deviation (mono)
- Band Width: 16MHz
- Max. Deviation Range: Â±68KHz
- S/N: >105dB
- Sensitivity: (@ 1 kHz) 120 dB/mW
- Frequency Response: 20 ~ 18kHz
- Armatures: Dual Balanced (Single Hi/Single Low) with passive crossover
- Impedance: 22 Ohms
- Distortion: Less than 0.3%
- Max Input Power: 150mW
- Connector: Gold plated 3.5mm phone, stereo
- Cord Length: 55 " (140cm)
- Net Weight: .25oz. (7g) (excluding cable)
- Accessories: Stylish carrying case, Cleaning Rod, Three pairs of Silicon sleeves (small, medium and large)