Galaxy Audio AS-1100 UHF Wireless Personal MonitorSku #502825000000000 Galaxy Audio 502825 YNBG In-Ear Wireless Systems https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
An affordable wireless personal monitor with transmitter, body-pack receiver, and earbuds.
The Galaxy Audio AS-1100 UHF Wireless Personal Monitor packs an amazing punch. Its AS-1100T transmitter has stereo XLR/1/4" inputs, headphone output, and an LCD display which displays the channel and input level. The AS-1100R bodypack receiver has an LCD with channel, battery level, and RF/AF indicator. The AS-1100 is perfect for anyone looking for their first system or to upgrade to the next level. This system operates in the 655 MhZ to 679 MhZ or "L" range.
The AS-1100 is easy to use and replaces floor wedges and the amplifiers that power them. Simply plug the AS-1100 into a 'monitor out' jack on the mixing console, create the desired mix, and it's ready to deliver quality sound. It has 120 selectable UHF frequencies to help locate the best and clearest signal to transmit.
The included AS-1100T transmitter is selectable to either mono or stereo. The AS-1100T has two XLR/1/4" combo jack for its inputs, stereo/mono switch, headphone output, volume control, and LCD display. The transmitter includes a single rackmount kit, for mounting 1 unit in one rack space. A rack tray is available for mounting two transmitters side by side in one rack space.
The included AS-1100R receiver features a 100mw headphone amplifier with a standard 3.5mm (1/8") headphone output. The AS-1100R is sure to be plenty loud for any environment. The receiver has a built in limiter and LCD display.
The Any Spot Series of Wireless Personal Monitors is a great alternative for performers who are tired of lugging around heavy and bulky floor monitors and tired of leaving a gig with ringing ear.
- Single rackmount
- 300' ranger
- UHF frequency
- 120 selectable channels (within the L range: 655-679 MhZ)
AS-1100T wireless transmitter
- Transmits in stereo or mono
- Light up LCD display
- Channel number and frequency
- 120 selectable channels
- XLR/1/4" combo input
- AF L/R indicator
- RF output
AS-1100R wireless receiver
- LCD display with backlight
- Headphone output Volume control
- 4-bar battery life Indicator
- RF and AF indicator
- 100 mW headphone output
- Runs on 2 'AA' Batteries
- Earbuds Included
- 80 mW Audio Output
Order this easy-to-use, convenient wireless monitor system today!
AS-1100 UHF Wireless Personal Monitor Specifications:
- AS-1100 system
- Frequency range and transmitter output level
- Band: UHF
- Frequency Range: 655 MHz and 679 MHz (L range)
- Transmitter Output Level: 10dBm
- Operating Range: Under Typical Conditions 300' (92m)
- Note: actual range depends on RF signal absorption, reflection, and interference
- Audio Frequency Response: +/-3dB 60Hz~16KHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: +/-30KHz deviation 1KHz tone <1%
- Dynamic Range: >90dB A-weighted
- Operating Temperature: Range 14°F to 122°F (-10 C° to +50 C°)
- Note: battery characteristics may limit this range
- AS-1100T transmitter
- Max Audio input level: +6dBV
- Gain adjustment range: 40dB
- Input impedance: 100KOhms
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 1.5" x 8.3" x 3.78" (38mm x 212mm x 96mm)
- Weight: 21oz. (605g)
- Power requirements: 12-18VDC at 300mA supplied by external power supply
- XLR input: Impedance balanced
- Pin 1: Ground (cable shield)
- Pin 2: Audio
- Pin 3: No Audio
- AS-1100R Body-pack Receiver
- Audio Output Level: 100mW
- Sensitivity: -94dBm for 30dB
- Image Rejection: >55dB
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 3.74" x 2.6" x 1" (95mm x 65mm x 25mm)
- Weight: 3.5oz (100g) without batteries
- Power Requirements: 2 "AA" size alkaline or rechargeable batteries
- Battery life: About 5 hours