EMG H2A Vintage Hot Passive Humbucker
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
The H2A is EMG's prototypical humbucker. The Alnico V magnet adds plenty of fat low-end for a nice punchy tone, perfect for the bridge position for any rhythm and blues player. All HZ Pickups have EMG's exclusive 5-wire quik-connect output allowing any number of wiring combinations, and are fully shielded for a minimum of noise. String grounding is recommended to further decrease noise.
H2A Vintage Hot Passive Humbucker Specifications:
- Inductance (Henries): 4.9
- DC Resistance (kOhm): 8.4
- Resonant Frequency Hz (1): 2125
- Resonant Frequency Hz (2): 3825
- Z @ Resonance (kOhm) (1): 65.4