Open Box (Fair - Needs Repair) Suzuki MDG-100 Micro Grand Digital Piano
Home Digital Pianos
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
Compact 88-key digital grand piano with 128 GM voices, 64-note polyphony, and more.
Suzuki's new MDG-100 Micro Digital Grand Piano has a high-gloss black hand-rubbed finish that is both beautiful to look at and fun for the whole family. This beautiful edition to the Suzuki family combines technically advanced performance with the timeless elegance of a grand piano. Perfectly proportioned, the MDG-100 fits any sized room or decor.
It offers an amazing combination of performance features for endless musical possibilities. It includes Karaoke sing-along and self-teaching features as well as an iPod docking station to turn your piano into a home entertainment center. You can compose, play back, and store your own music, and much more.
Advanced balanced graded hammer action keyboard delivers authentic grand piano touch while stereo and 3D instrument sound samples with programmable digital effects deliver astonishing acoustic realism. An amazing combination of 128 voices, 100 rhythm styles, and recording features create endless musical possibilities. A host of auto accompaniment features include 100 professionally arranged rhythm styles. You can even compose your own original songs with the 3-track music sequencer. Save compositions to the Secure Digital (SD) Memory Card.
- Keyboard: 88 key, advanced balanced graded hammer action, velocity sensitive
- Sound source: 3D and stereo deluxe instrument samples
- Polyphony: 64-note polyphony
- Preset tones: 128 GM (General MIDI voices)
- Function: Tune, Transpose, MIDI Functions, Demo, Chorus (8 types), Reverb (8 types), Song (Left Hand and Right Hand), Layer, Split, Upper, Lower, Arpeggio, One Touch, Auto Bass Chord (Fingered Single, Fingered, Piano Mode), Harmony (Duet, Arpeggio, Repeat), Synchro, Fill In 1, Fill in 2, Intro/Ending, Touch Control, 36 Registration Memories (6 banks of 6 registration keys), Local
- Rhythm styles: 100 styles with variations, tempo range 40 to 240
- Controls: Mic Volume, Mic Echo, Master Volume, Accompaniment Volume, Bass and Treble EQ Controls, Cursor, Data Wheel, Tempo (+,-)
- Touch control: Soft, Normal, Hard, Fixed
- Master tuning: ±50 cents
- Digital effects: Digital Reverb (Room 1-3, Hall 1-2, Plate, Delay, Planning) Chorus 1-4 (Feedback, Flanger, Short Delay, FB Delay)
- Metronome: Tempo Range 40 to 240
- Power output: 60W x 2
- Recorder: 3 track, direct save/load to SD (secure digital) card with SMF format, delete track, begin mark and end mark in/out, lyric display (song)
- Pedals: Soft, sustain, function programmable
- Speakers: 4 speaker, stereo sound delivery system
- Connections: Mic input, headphone jack, audio in, audio out, A/C in, MIDI in/out, USB port, iPod docking station
- Display: Dot matrix LCD, Access and Menu screens, cursor, value (+,-) and escape
- Finish: high gloss black
MDG-100 Micro Grand Digital Piano Specifications:
- Dimensions: 55W x 29D x 35.5H (inches)