Kurzweil CUP-2 Compact Upright Digital PianoProduct #H71135 Kurzweil H71135 CFAA Home Digital Pianos https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
A new era of musical excellence.
The Kurzweil CUP-2 Compact Upright Digital Piano offers a contradiction that most players will surely welcome - a top of the line, powerful sound system in what seems to be an impossibly small, discreet enclosure.
Using the same chip technology as Kurzweil's acclaimed PC3 series, the CUP-2 brings professional studio sound quality into your home. The CUP-2's 88 onboard sounds have been taken directly from the PC3, and represent the best of nearly two decades of Kurzweil sound design and engineering.
The famous Kurzweil Triple Strike Grand Piano is front and center (with a dedicated Grand Piano button), but the CUP-2 also provides world-class sounds in every category; rich strings and orchestral sounds, realistic electric pianos, drums, basses, guitars and synthesized sounds.
While the CUP-2 leaves a very small footprint in any room, it can also fill any room, great or small, with spectacular concert hall sound quality with its 140-watt bi-amped speaker system, the same system used in Kurzweil's top-of-the-line X-Pro Upright.
- Keyboard: 88 Note fully-weighted, "wood embedded" graded hammer action
- Keyboard Sensitivity: 10 selectable response levels
- Polyphony: 64 voice
- Preset Programs: 88 Expressive sounds including award winning Triple Strike Grand Piano, all taken from the PC3
- Splits/Layers: Quick Split/Layer, easy access with adjustable relative volume Transpose: Full transposition to any key, +/- two octaves
- Tune: Adjust by Cents (+/- 100 cents)
- Effects: Dual ambience and effect processors (reverberation and chorus).
- Drum Patterns: 78 pre-recorded interactive patterns in a variety of styles (incl. metronome)
- Recorder/Sequencer: 1-Track; 9 Song capacity
- Sound System: 140-watt, 4-speaker, stereo sound system
- Audio Outs: Stereo left/right RCA line outs
- Audio Ins: Stereo left/right RCA line ins
- Headphones: two 1/4" stereo headphone outs
- MIDI I/O: MIDI In and Out connectors
- USB: 1 port; "Plug and Play" USB functionality allows MIDI over USB for connecting to/from an external computer sequencer; no software driver needed Pedals: 3 built-in switch-type: sustain, sostenuto, soft
- Finish: ebony
- Bench: Matching bench included
- Sustain pedal sold separately
CUP-2 Compact Upright Digital Piano Specifications:
- Dimensions: 42.125"(H) x 56" (W) x 16.5" (D) (107 x 142 x 42 cm )
Weight: 213.8 lbs (97 Kg)
Power: built-in, internally switchable AC supply