Sennheiser ew 152 G3 Wireless Headset Microphone SystemProduct #620142 Sennheiser 620142 YNBB Headset Microphone Wireless Systems https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Get Up To $100 Cash Back With Your Purchase Of Select Mics & Wireless. See PDF for details.
- - Offer Expires 02/28/15
- Download rebate
Focus on your performance, not on your mic.
Express yourself hands-free-cover the whole stage with the ew 152 G3 wireless system and focus on your performance rather than on holding your microphone. The included cardioid condenser headset microphone is easy to wear, has great pop protection, and produces powerful sound. Also included in this system is a stage-tested true-diversity receiver with an illuminated display and automatic frequency scanning. The bodypack transmitter has charging contacts for the optional rechargeable battery (Item 476266).
- Sturdy metal housing (transmitter and receiver)
- 42 MHz bandwidth: 1680 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 12 compatible frequencies
- High-quality true diversity reception
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off
- Automatic frequency scan feature searches for available frequencies
- Enhanced AF frequency range
- Increased range for audio sensitivity
- Wireless synchronization of transmitters via infrared interface
- User-friendly menu operation with more control options
- Illuminated graphic display (transmitter and receiver)
- Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound
- Transmitter features battery level indicator in 4 steps, also shown on receiver display
- Programmable Mute function
- Integrated Equalizer and Soundcheck mode
- Contacts for recharging BA 2015 accupack directly in the transmitter (item 476266)
- Wide range of accessories adapts the system to any requirement
Order now and free up your hands with this headset mic system.
ew 152 G3 Wireless Headset Microphone System Specifications:
- RF frequency range: 516-865 MHz
- Transmission/receiving frequencies: 1680
- Presets: 12
- Switching bandwidth: 42 MHz
- Peak deviation: Â±48 kHz
- Compander: HDX
- Frequency response (microphone): 80-18000 Hz
- Signal-to-noise ratio: > 110 dB(A)
- THD, total harmonic distortion: < 0.9 %
- In compliance with: ETS 300422 , ETS 300445 , CE , FCC
- Antenna connector: 2 BNC, 50 Ohm
- Audio-XLR connector: 1/4"
- Audio output level (balanced): XLR: +18 dBu max
- Audio output level (unbalanced): Jack: +12 dBu max
- Dimensions (Receiver): 8-2/5" W x 8" H x 1-7/10" D
- Weight (Receiver): 2 lb.
- RF output power: 30 mW
- Operating time (transmitter): typ. 8 h
- Input voltage range: 1.8 V line
- Input voltage range: 2.4 V line
- Dimensions (Transmitter): 3-2/5" W x 2-1/2" H x 9/10" D
- Weight (Transmitter): 0.4 lb.
- Transducer; Microphone type: elektret
- AF sensitivity: 1.6 mV/Pa
- Sound pressure level (SPL): 150 dB(SPL) max.
- Pick-up pattern: super-cardioid
- What's in the Box?
- 1 EM 100 G3 rack-mount receiver
- 1 SK 100 G3 bodypack transmitter
- 1 ME 3-ew headset (cardioid)
- 1 NT 2 power supply unit
- 2 antennas
- 2 stacking elements
- 2 AA batteries
- Operating instructions