Samson Airline Micro Earset Wireless SystemProduct #H81413 Samson H81413 YNBB Headset Microphone Wireless Systems https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Professional earset wireless transmitter and receiver system.
The AirLine Micro Wireless Earset System is a breakthrough that utilizes the latest in lithium ion battery technology and small, high-quality audio and RF components to bring performance freedom and convenience to a new level. The result is not only Samson’s smallest wireless system, but also their most comfortable, reliable and versatile system.
To eliminate continually changing batteries, Samson has designed this micro-size UHF wireless 600 Mhz system to be fully rechargeable, supplying lithium ion rechargeable batteries and USB DC power inputs for both the AH2 earset transmitter and AR2 receiver. A handy docking station for the receiver also provides a USB DC input and a 3.5mm balanced audio output. Because of these convenient recharging capabilities, the days of constantly changing the batteries in your wireless system are over.
Leaving beltpacks behind, AirLine Micro employs the AH2, a complete earset transmitter for total freedom and uninhibited movement. The transmitter features an omnidirectional microphone to ensure your voice is picked up and amplified even during periods of fast, heavy movement. Plus, its water resistant design protects the mic and transmitter from moisture and perspiration that can accumulate during intensely active performances.
Despite its modest size and inconspicuous appearance, the AR2 receiver boasts meticulous engineering that provides AirLine Micro with professional sound reproduction and exceptional reliability. Like the AH2 transmitter, the AR2 also houses a rechargeable battery that will offer about 7 hours of operation. A 3.5mm balanced mic/line level output and USB DC power input round out the features on this pioneering receiver.
Elevating the convenience of micro-size wireless transmitters and receivers, the AirLine Micro Wireless Earset System packs an incredible amount of technology and innovation into small, unobtrusive components.
The AirLine Micro Wireless Earset System is a high-performance micro-size UHF wireless solution ideal for fitness professionals looking for clear vocal reproduction while keeping their hands free. The system's advanced technology and total convenience allow instructors to maintain complete focus on any fitness demonstration. To mention only a few, AirLine Micro is perfect for leading classes in kickboxing, Pilates, spin and yoga. In addition, AirLine Micro's transmitter is specially treated with a water resistant coating, providing extra protection from the sweat and other moisture that comes with physical fitness.
For high-energy performers, the AirLine Micro Wireless Earset System is a perfect fit, and not just in your ear. Beyond its high-quality vocal reproduction, AirLine Micro provides unlimited use of the hands, allowing for any combination of music, dance, or theater to be performed simultaneously. Whether your performance emulates the vocal and dance intensity of a pop idol, the vocal and instrumental precision of a rock star, or the triple threat of any Broadway actor, AirLine Micro will keep you physically engaged with your audience and bring your performance to a new level.
The features provided by the AirLine Micro Wireless Earset System greatly benefit hands-on presentations and demonstrations. Any highly animated public speaker will appreciate the design of the unit's transmitter, as it lacks an awkward beltpack and features a discrete earset. From corporate presentations and motivational speeches to guided tours and product demonstrations, the AirLine Micro performs with ease and accuracy. No matter the application, the AirLine Micro will allow you to convey your ideas in a clear, concise and visually inspiring manner, helping you to reach your presented objective.
When mobility is a factor in your performance, Samson's AirLine Micro Wireless Earset System offers the most discreet, comfortable and convenient wireless solution available.
- Tone squelch and auto mute for clear operation
- Includes a convenient system carry case Includes AC adapter and charging cables
- Earset transmitter and omnidirectional microphone with no beltpack
- Lithium ion rechargeable battery (5-6 hours of operation)
- USB DC input for recharging
- Single button operation for power, mute and volume
- Water resistant
- Low-profile wireless receiver (2.36” x 1.67” x .51”)
- Lithium-ion rechargeable battery (7-8 hours of operation)
- USB DC input for power and recharging
- 3.5mm balanced mic/line level output
- AR2 Dock
- Provides secure base for AR2 receiver during operation and/or recharging
- USB DC input for power and recharging (cables included)
- 3.5mm balanced audio output (cables included)
Get this wireless earset and achieve unpresedented transparency in your performances and presentations.
Airline Micro Earset Wireless System Specifications:
- System specifications
- Operating Frequency
- N Band: 642 .375 MHz - 645 .750 MHz
- E Band: 863 .125 MHz - 864 .875 MHz
- Number of Channels
- N Band: 6
- E Band: 4
- Working Range: 100 m (300 ft .) line of sight
- Audio Frequency Response: 50Hz - 15kHz
- T .H .D . (Overall): < 1% (@AF 1 kHz, RF 46 dBu
- Operating Temperature Storage Temperature: –18°C (0°F) to +50°C (+122°F)
- AL2 Receiver
- Audio Output Connector: 1/8” Unbalanced
- Audio Output Level (Typical): -30 dBv (Mic), -10 dBv (Line)
- Audio Output Impedance: Unbalanced 600 Ohms
- AF Frequency Response: 50Hz - 15kHz
- Antennas: Two 1/4 Wavelength Rod
- Selectivity: ± 150kHz (AF Out Ratio -60 dB)
- S/N Ratio (Overall): 90 dB (w/IHF-A Filter)
- Sensitivity: 18 dBu (@ THD 2%) Internal
- Power Requirements: lithium ion rechargeable battery or AC adaptor
- Battery Life
- Indicator: ~10 hours Power On, Tone Key, Transmitter Mute, Transmitter Peak, Battery Low, Recharging Dimensions: 43 mm L x 13 mm W x 60 mm H 1 .7” L x 0 .51” W x 2 .4” H
- Weight: 42 grams (1 .5 oz .)
- AH2 Transmitter
- Audio Input Level: -110 dBv ~ 0 dBv
- Volume Adjustment Steps: 5
- RF Transmitter Output: 10 mW ERP
- Power Requirements: Internal lithium ion rechargeable battery
- Battery Life: ~10 hours
- Dimensions: 43 mm L x 13 mm W x 60 mm H 1 .7”L x 0 .51”W x 2 .4”H
- Weight: 42 grams (1 .5 oz .)