Nady UWS-100 HM-3 Headset Wireless SystemProduct #H69231 Nady H69231 YNBB Headset Microphone Wireless Systems https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
A 100-channel receiver, a bodypack transmitter, and headworn microphone.
The Nady UWS-100 HM3 Headset Wireless System includes a UWS-100 receiver, a WLT bodypack transmitter, and a uni-directional condenser HM-3 Headmic.
The Nady UWS-100 receiver is a 100-channel, select UHF Wireless System with 100 frequencies per 24MHz wide band, that are manually selectable or by autoscan feature for open channels. The UWS-100 offers unsurpassed state-of-the-art PLL UHF performance with 120dB dynamic range and operation up to 500' line-of-sight.
Other UWS-100 features include: ASC (Auto-Sync Channels) download which sends selected Group/Channel information to the transmitter using the IR sender for easy frequency synchronization; Tone Squelch circuitry for protection from RF interference; Front Panel Touch control buttons for ease-of-channel selection; ASC operation; and DigiTRU Diversity for maximum range and dropout protection.
The Nady WLT bodypack transmitter works perfectly with the UWS-100 and is designed for use with lapel microphones or the included HM3 Headmic.
- Unsurpassed state-of-the-art PLL UHF performance with 120dB dynamic range and operation, up to 500 ft. (line-of-sight)
- 100 user-switchable UHF frequencies per band, or automatic open channel selection with convenient auto-scan feature
- ASC (Auto-Sync Channels) download feature sends selected Group/Channel information to transmitter via IR sender for easy frequency synchronization
- Front panel touch control buttons for ease of channel selection and ASC operation
- Tone Squelch circuitry for protection from RF interference
- DigiTRU Diversity for maximum range and dropout protection
- AF level displays and folding dual antennas
- Front panel On/Off button (with Power On LED indicator); full LED indicators including A/B diversity, Group/Channel selected, ASC transfer status, and bi color (green/red)
- Back panel balanced XLR fixed Mic Level and adjustable unbalanced ¼" jack audio Line Level outputs; squelch (RF mute) adjust; DC input jack; volume control for ease of operation
- Externally powered with included DC adapter (15 VDC 400 mA)
- Rugged all-metal receiver designed for long-term durability.
- Off/Standby/On switch allows convenient audio muting with the transmitter on
- Input level adjust
- Locking 3.5mm jack
- LED status indicator flashes once for unit on, lights steady for low-battery alert
- Lightweight and designed for long comfortable wear
- Omnidirectional condenser element provides exceptional audio with excellent transparency and gain before feedback
- Comes with Mini-XLR or 3.5mm phone plug for your wireless bodypack transmitter
- Requires low voltage phantom power as supplied by most wireless bodypack transmitters