Nady UWS-100 HM-1 Headset Wireless SystemProduct #H69234 Nady H69234 YNBB Headset Microphone Wireless Systems https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
A 100-channel receiver, a bodypack transmitter, and headworn microphone.
The Nady UWS-100 HM1 Headset Wireless System includes a UWS-100 receiver, a WLT bodypack transmitter, and a uni-directional condenser HM-1 Headmic.
The Nady UWS-100 receiver is a 100-channel, select UHF Wireless System with 100 frequencies per 24MHz wide band, that are manually selectable or by autoscan feature for open channels. The UWS-100 offers unsurpassed state-of-the-art PLL UHF performance with 120dB dynamic range and operation up to 500' line-of-sight.
Other UWS-100 features include: ASC (Auto-Sync Channels) download which sends selected Group/Channel information to the transmitter using the IR sender for easy frequency synchronization; Tone Squelch circuitry for protection from RF interference; Front Panel Touch control buttons for ease-of-channel selection; ASC operation; and DigiTRU Diversity for maximum range and dropout protection.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Nady UWS-100
- Unsurpassed state-of-the-art PLL UHF performance with 120dB dynamic range and operation, up to 500 ft. (line-of-sight)
- 100 user-switchable UHF frequencies per band, or automatic open channel selection with convenient auto-scan feature
- ASC (Auto-Sync Channels) download feature sends selected Group/Channel information to transmitter via IR sender for easy frequency synchronization
- Front panel touch control buttons for ease of channel selection and ASC operation
- Tone Squelch circuitry for protection from RF interference
- DigiTRU Diversity for maximum range and dropout protection
- AF level displays and folding dual antennas
- Front panel On/Off button (with Power On LED indicator); full LED indicators including A/B diversity, Group/Channel selected, ASC transfer status, and bi color (green/red)
- Back panel balanced XLR fixed Mic Level and adjustable unbalanced ¼" jack audio Line Level outputs; squelch (RF mute) adjust; DC input jack; volume control for ease of operation
- Externally powered with included DC adapter (15 VDC 400 mA)
- Rugged all-metal receiver designed for long-term durability.
- WLT Bodypack Transmitter
- Off/Standby/On switch allows convenient audio muting with the transmitter on
- Input level adjust
- Locking 3.5mm jack
- LED status indicator flashes once for unit on, lights steady for low-battery alert
- HM-1 Headmic
- Uni-directional dynamic element for top audio response”perfect for even the most exacting singing/performance applications
- Adjustable gooseneck which can be set at any angle required by the user
- The head worn support system is extremely light and
- comfortable, and is designed to be visually unobtrusive while worn
- Its ear rests and temple provide maximum stability during use, even while moving, dancing, or shaking the head
Enjoy the freedom and power of this versatile wireless system. Order today.