Nady UHF-4 LT/HM-3 (115) Headset Wireless SystemProduct #502795 Nady 502795 YNBB Headset Microphone Wireless Systems https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Advanced features. Low price.
This Nady UHF-4/HM-3 headset wireless microphone system offers high-quality wireless for an amazingly affordable price. It gives you interference-free operation on select UHF frequencies, companding circuitry for an exceptional 120dB dynamic range, and clear, natural sound. The DigiTRU Diversity dual-antenna system prevents dropouts and extends its range. The Tone Squelch function blocks potential interference while full LED indicators keep you on top of things. The UHF-4 also features unbalanced 1/4", unbalanced XLR outputs, and silent transmitter on/off.
The wireless mic system comes with a receiver, bodypack transmitter, and HM-3 mic headset. The Nady Transmitter features status and low-battery indication and an off/standby/on switch. A 9V alkaline or NiMH battery provides 4-6 hours of continuous usage.
With the Nady HM-3 wireless mic, DJs, speakers, aerobic instructors, auctioneers, and others who require handsfree mobility and high-quality spoken vocals with improved gain before feedback can achieve better performance than is available with small omni-directional lapel microphones. With its high sensitivity and ultra clarity, the HM-3 headset is optimally designed for all speaking applications. The close-up unidirectional vocal pickup provides a full sound while suppressing irritating background noises.
The HM-3 microphone features an adjustable boom that can be set at any angle required. The headworn support system is extremely light and comfortable, and is designed to be visually unobtrusive while worn. Its ear rests and temple provide maximum stability during use, even while moving, or shaking the head. The durable cable assembly and internal construction are designed to minimize handling noise from contact and movement.
This headset mic incorporates state-of-the-art technology in an ultra-light housing that can be worn for many hours at a time in total comfort. The advanced design offers improved reliability under adverse operating conditions and stable performance. The headband's shaped rests are placed on top of each ear and the rest of the band extends around the back of the head. The pad supporting the boom rests on the temple in front of the ear, providing the necessary stability during use. The flexible mic boom descends from the ear on the left side and can easily be adjusted for the proper angle required.
The Nady HM-3 headworn mic requires no troublesome batteries and is phantom powered from the input connector to the transmitter.
- Interference-free operation on select UHF frequencies within separate bands 902-928 and 944-952MHz
- Half-rack design receiver design with folding front panel dual antennas
- Snap out panel locking tabs for single and dual receiver optional rackmounting
- Tone Squelch to lock out interference
- DIgiTRU Diversity technology
- Full LED indicators
- unbalanced and balanced output
- Noisless transmitter On/Off switching
- 3 mic operating modes: Instrument (GT), Headworn(HM), and Lavalier (LT) mic
- Off/Standby/On switch
- Locking 3.5mm mini-jack
- Accessible input level adjust control
- Easily accessible input level adjust controller
- Runs on single 9V alkaline or NiMH battery
- Lightweight and designed for long comfortable wear.
- Omni-directional condenser element provides exceptional audio with excellent transparency and gain before feedback
You don't have to spend a lot to get wireless that works. Order your UHF-4 system today!
UHF-4 LT/HM-3 (115) Headset Wireless System Specifications:
- Frequency response: 30Hz - 18KHz, +/- 3dB
- Dynamic range: 120dB
- THD: < 0.6%
- RF carrier frequency range: UHF, choice of single frequencies in separate bands within 794-865MHz
- Frequency stability: +/- 0.005%, crystal controlled
- Modulation: FM (F3E), +/- 20KHz normal
- Operating Range: Up to 250 ft. typical (depending on site conditions); up to 500+ feet optimum line-of-sight
- Reception Mode: DigiTRU Diversity (Dual Antenna)
- Squelch: External Control, Tone Key (30.768 KHz)
- Controls: Power On/Off, Volume Control, Squelch (Mute) Adjust
- Connectors: DC in, 1/4 in. unbalanced phone jack (360 mV/ no load), XLR balanced input (+/- 24 mV/ 600 Ohm load)
- LED indicators: Power On, Diversity A/B, Audio LED Bars + Peak
- Unwanted signal rejection: 60 dB image and spurious
- Power requirements: DC 15V @ 300 mA, adapter included
- Dimensions: 1.75"H x 7.5"W x 8.1"D (4.5 x 19 x 20.6 cm)
- Weight: 0.9lb. (.41kg)
- Antenna: 3.5", dual telescopic
- Element: Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid (Unidirectional)
- Frequency Response: 100Hz-13kHz
- Sensitivity: -40dB Â±3dB(@1kHz, 74dB SPL)
- Impedance: 2.2KOhms ohms Â±30% @1kHz
- Cable Length: 43" (1092mm)
- Dimensions: Headset: 5.66" (144mm) nominal at widest point; 4.5" (114mm)
- flexible boom, .155" (3.9mm) diameter
- Weight: 1.10oz. (30.8 grams) w/cable