Line 6 XD-V55HS Digital Wireless Headset Microphone System
Headset Microphone Wireless Systems
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
The fourth-generation digital wireless solution for active performers.
The XD-V55HS Digital Wireless System from Line 6 sets a new standard in hands-free wireless systems for active performers and presenters. Offering spectacular audio quality, XD-V55HS systems feature exclusive EQ filter modeling technology combined with a proven 4th-generation digital wireless platform, the most mature in the industry. With 12 channels of 24-bit, 10Hz-20kHz, compander-free performance, the XD-V55HS provides unmatched full-range audio clarity and license-free operation worldwide.
Maximize vocal clarity with built-in EQ filter models
XD-V55HS gives you the flexibility to choose from three EQ filter model types, optimizing the sound of the system for your voice and mic placement. Using the selector button on the transmitter bodypack, you can easily audition and choose from the available EQ filter models.The included adjustable headset features a premium omni-directional condenser capsule and fits comfortably and securely for the clearest sound. The XD-V55 features an intelligent Dynamic Filter to minimize environment noise and ensure your voice cuts through with real clarity.
Superior vocal reproduction, professional performance
The signal from XD-V55HS is so clear and strong that it actually sounds like a wired microphone, but with all of the advantages of wireless, hands-free performance. Unlike traditional analog wireless systems, the XD-V55HS does not use signal companding, so the full 117dB dynamic range (A weighted) is available at all times.
2.4GHz band operation, license-free
Ensuring peace of mind and the most reliable performance, the XD-V55HS operates in the 2.4GHz band, which is free from interference due to TV broadcast, public safety announcements, cell phone towers and other transmitting devices. Encoded DCL (Digital Channel Lock) technology prevents reception of any audio interference from
other 2.4GHz devices and ensures signal integrity.
Confused by wireless license fees? No need to worry, XD-V55HS is fully FCC compliant and operates license-free worldwide.
XD-V55HS is simple and fast to setup in any scenario, from the rehearsal studio to the stage. Choose a channel on the body pack transmitter and receiver and they lock
together automatically - job done.
Robust and road ready
The professional headset features a wraparound adjustable fit to secure the premium condenser capsule for the clearest possible sound. The headset is available in standard black or discrete tan finishes. The lightweight body pack features an LCD screen for selecting channels and EQ Filter Models, and displaying battery level.
The XD-V55 receiver is housed in a robust aluminum chassis. Three 5-segment LEDs give constant visual feedback to monitor RF strength, battery status and all audio levels. Up to 12 XD-V55 systems can be used simultaneously.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Professional digital wireless headset system for active performers and presenters
- License-free operation worldwide
- Exclusive EQ Filter modeling technology optimizes the sound for maximum vocal clarity
- Accurate and precise vocal reproduction with full-range 10Hz-20kHz (-2.5dB) frequency response, wide 117dB dynamic range (A weighted), superior transient response, and 24-bit digital conversion
- Headset unit with premium omnidirectional condenser capsule (available in black or tan)
- Standard TA4 mini-XLR input for integrating 3rd-party microphones
- Proven 4th-generation digital wireless technology surpasses analog wireless systems in wireless reliability and sound quality
- 2.4GHz band operation, free from interference due to TV broadcast, white space devices, and cell phone towers
- 12 always-available channels
- 300' (100-meter) range
- One-step setup
- LCD screen on bodypack for selecting channels, battery status, EQ Filter model, and more
- Dynamic Filter to combat unwanted environment noise
- Road-ready headset, metal body pack and receiver chassis
- FCC compliant; immune to the FCC Consumer Alert regarding wireless microphones
- System includes headset microphone, body pack transmitter, receiver, 2 x 1/2 wave antennas, and two AA alkaline batteries
Latest generation digital wireless makes your performance more dynamic. Get yours today.