Galaxy Audio PSE Headset SystemProduct #H77956 Galaxy Audio H77956 YNBB Headset Microphone Wireless Systems https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
Affordable headset microphone with diversity receiver.
The PSE is a UHF diversity receiver with 16 selectable channels. The receiver features a volume control, channel display, and IR Sync. The PSE has an XLR ¼" output and squelch adjustment. Along with the PSE receiver is the MBP52 body pack transmitter and the 52HS headset microphone.
The headset microphone is an ideal solution for anyone who needs hands-free vocal amplification. It is ideal for auctioneers, lecturers, bingo callers, business presenters or singers. The headset terminates in a mini XLR jack that plugs into a belt pack transmitter. The belt pack then transmits the signal to a half-rack space diversity receiver, which in turn feeds your amplifier. There is little chance of dropout with a two antenna system, and with 16 selectable frequencies, you can be sure of not confusing your signal with other wireless devices being used on the same stage.
- Output Volume Control
- AF Level Indicator
- IR Sync
- Squelch Adjustment
- XLR/¼" Outputs
Body Pack (MBP52)
- IR Sync
- 2 AA Batteries
- Mic/0/-10 dB
- 3 Position Switch
- Low Battery Indicator
Order now and gesticulate wildly from the stage.
PSE Headset System Specifications:
- Audio Output Level: (+/-30KHz deviation, 1KHz tone) XLR connector (into 600 Ohms load) -12dBV ¼" connector (into 3KOhms load) -18dBV
- Output Impedance: XLR connector 200Ohms ¼" connector 1KOhms
- XLR output: Impedance balanced
- Pin1：Ground (cable shield)
- Pin3：No Audio
- Sensitivity: -93dBm for 30dB
- Image Rejection: >90dB
- Dimensions: 1.7" x 8.3" x 6.3"
- (44mm H x 212mm W x 160mm D)
- Weight: 31oz (880 g)
- Power Requirements: 12-18 V dc at 400mA, supplied by external power supply.