Audio-Technica System 8 Wireless System includes: PRO 8HEcW headworn microphone 171.905 MHzProduct #H84870 Audio-Technica H84870 YNBB Headset Microphone Wireless Systems https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Extremely affordable headset wireless.
System 8 Wireless Systems are designed for reliable performance, easy setup and clear, natural sound quality. The ATW-801/H92-T8 system includes the ATW-R800 receiver and ATW-T801 UniPak® transmitter with a good-quality headworn microphone.
This system transmits on the T8 band. The band is fixed, and if you are getting multiple systems, you'll want to be sure that each system occupies a different band.
A novel “dipole” antenna system on the receiver improves operation by providing a “ground” element in addition to the usual “signal” element. Line-of-sight operation is good to about 200 feet.
The System 8 Wireless lavalier system is a well-made, reliable, good-sounding wireless solution from one of the leaders in wireless audio technology, introduced at an affordable price. There are cheaper wireless systems on the market, but many of them lack depth and presence. The System 8 is professionally presentable for vocalists, exercise instructors and public speakers of all kinds.
- Easy operation and clear, natural sound quality
- Hands-free operation
- Reliable performance and durable construction
- Advanced dipole antenna system for extended operating range
- Power, RF, and AF Peak indicators
- Volume control, 1/4" output jack and user-adjustable squelch
- Variable microphone trim control and multi-color battery/power indicator
- AA operation
Order today and experience the added expression of hands-free operation.
System 8 Wireless System includes: PRO 8HEcW headworn microphone Specifications:
- Operating Frequency: VHF highband, 169 MHz to 172 MHz
- Modulation Mode: FM
- Maximum Deviation: +/-10 kHz
- Dynamic Range: >/=90 dB (A-weighted), typical
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <1% (at 1 kHz, +/-10 kHz deviation)
- Operating Range: 200' (60 m) typical
- Operating Temperature Range: 40° F (4° C) to 110° F (43° C)
- Frequency Response: 80 Hz to 13 kHz
- RECEIVER SPECIFICATIONS
- Receiving System: Non-diversity, single-channel, dual antenna system
- Image Rejection: 50 dB minimum
- RF Sensitivity: 20 dBuV at 60 dB S/N ratio (50 ohms termination)
- Audio Output: 1/4" (6.3 mm), unbalanced: 700 mV (1 kHz modulation, 10 kHz deviation, 100k ohm load), nominal
- Power Supply: 100-240V AC (50/60 Hz) to 12V DC .5A (center positive) switched mode external power supply
- Dimensions: 7.48" (190.0 mm) W x 1.82" (46.2 mm) H x 5.06" (128.5 mm) D
- Net Weight: 11.8 oz (335 grams)
- Accessory Included: Power supply
- BODY-PACK TRANSMITTER SPECIFICATIONS
- RF Power Output: 10 mW
- Spurious Emissions: Following federal and national regulations
- Input Connections: Four-pin Locking Connector
- Pin 1: GND
- Pin 2: INST INPUT
- Pin 3: MIC INPUT
- Pin 4: DC BIAS +9V
- Batteries: Two 1.5V AA Alkaline (not included)
- Battery Life: 8 hours (alkaline)
- Depending on battery type and use pattern
- Dimensions: 2.76" (70.2 mm) W x 4.08" (103.7 mm) H x 0.98" (24.9 mm) D
- Net Weight: 3.0 oz (84.5 grams)
- (without battery)