Audio-Technica ATW-701/H92 Wireless SystemProduct #273005 Audio-Technica 273005 YNBB Headset Microphone Wireless Systems https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
Professional features at a modest price.
The ATW-701/H92 includes:
The ATW-R700 Receiver
The ATW-T701 UniPak Transmitter
The PRO 92cW Headworn Microphone (black)
Audio-Technica's ATW-701/H92 Wireless Body pack System incorporates the 700 Series Freeway wireless system, which delivers professional features and sound quality unheard of in its class. These easy-to-use wireless systems feature eight selectable frequency-coordinated channels, diversity operation for increased range/reliability, automatic frequency scanning, Tone Lock squelch and more.
- 8 selectable frequency-coordinated UHF channels
- Use up to 8 simultaneous systems—all channels compatible
- Automatic frequency scanning
- Diversity operation for increased range/reliability
- LED Channel display plus Antenna, AF Peak indicators
- Balanced XLR and unbalanced 1⁄4" output connectors
- Tone Lock squelch system eliminates interference when transmitter is off
- UniPak transmitter features: separate guitar/mic trim control, switchable high/low RF power, internal channel selector, multi-color battery/power indicator, AA operation
- Handheld transmitter features: variable trim control, internal channel selector, multi-color battery/power indicator, AA operation
This great wireless system is a click or call away. Don't miss it.
ATW-701/H92 Wireless System Specifications:
- Overall System Specs:
- Operating Frequencies: UHF band, 542.125 MHz to 561.250 MHz
- Number of Channels: 8
- Frequency Stability: +/-0.005%, Phase Lock Loop frequency control
- Modulation Mode: FM
- Maximum Deviation: +/-25kHz
- Operating Range: 200' typical
- Frequency Response: 100Hz to 12kHz
- The ATW-R700 Receiver Specs:
- Receiving System: Antenna-switching diversity
- Image Rejection: 55 dB minimum
- Signal-To-Noise Ratio: >80 dB at 10kHz deviation (IEC-weighted), maximum deviation 25kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion:
- Sensitivity: 25 dBuV (S/N 60dB at 10kHz deviation, IEC-weighted)
- Audio Output: Unbalanced: 211mV (-13.5 dBV) (1kHz modulation, 10kHz deviation); Balanced: 150mV (-16.5dBV) (1kHz modulation, 10kHz deviation)
- Output Connectors: Unbalanced: 1/4" TS ("mono") phone jack; Balanced: XLRM-type
- Power Supply: 100-240V AC (50/60 Hz) to 12DC 1A (center positive) switched mode, external power supply
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 7.48" x 1.65" x 5.12"
- Weight: 12.9 oz
- Accessory Included: Power supply
- The ATW-T701 UniPak Transmitter Specs:
- RF Power Output: High: 10mW; Low: 5mW
- Spurious Emissions: Under federal regulations
- Dynamic Range: >100dB, A-weighted
- Input Connections: High impedance, low impedance, bias
- Batteries: Two 1.5V AA alkaline (not included)
- Current Consumption: High: 140 mA; Low: 130 mA, typical
- Battery Life: Approx. 8 hours (High); 10 hours (Low); depending on battery type and use pattern
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 2.56" x 4.13" x 0.73"
- Net Weight: 2.8 oz