Audio-Technica ATW-701/H92-TH Wireless SystemProduct #273006 Audio-Technica 273006 YNBB Headset Microphone Wireless Systems https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
An inexpensive, fully professional setup for singers and speakers.
The ATW-701/H92 includes:
The ATW-R700 Receiver
The ATW-T701 UniPak Transmitter
The PRO 92cW Headworn Microphone (beige)
Audio-Technica's ATW-701/H92 Wireless Body Pack System incorporates the 700 Series Freeway wireless system, which delivers professional features and sound quality unheard of in its class. These easy-to-use wireless systems feature eight selectable frequency-coordinated channels, diversity operation for increased range/reliability, automatic frequency scanning, Tone Lock squelch, and more.
- 8 selectable frequency-coordinated UHF channels
- Use up to 8 simultaneous systemsâall channels compatible
- Automatic frequency scanning
- Diversity operation for increased range/reliability
- LED Channel display plus Antenna, AF Peak indicators
- Balanced XLR and unbalanced 1â4" output connectors
- Tone Lock squelch system eliminates interference when transmitter is off
- UniPak transmitter features: separate guitar/mic trim control, switchable high/low RF power, internal channel selector, multicolor battery/power indicator, AA operation
- Hand-held transmitter features: variable trim control, internal channel selector, multicolor battery/power indicator, AA operation
This great wireless system is a click or call away. Don't miss it.
ATW-701/H92-TH Wireless System Specifications:
- Overall System Specs:
- Operating Frequencies: UHF band, 542.125MHz to 561.250MHz
- Number of Channels: 8
- Frequency Stability: +/-0.005%, Phase Lock Loop frequency control
- Modulation Mode: FM
- Maximum Deviation: +/-25kHz
- Operating Range: 200' typical
- Frequency Response: 100Hz to 12kHz
- The ATW-R700 Receiver Specs:
- Receiving System: Antenna-switching diversity
- Image Rejection: 55dB minimum
- Signal-To-Noise Ratio: >80dB at 10kHz deviation (IEC-weighted), maximum deviation 25kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion:
- Sensitivity: 25dBuV (S/N 60dB at 10kHz deviation, IEC-weighted)
- Audio Output: Unbalanced: 211mV (-13.5dBV) (1kHz modulation, 10kHz deviation); Balanced: 150mV (-16.5dBV) (1kHz modulation, 10kHz deviation)
- Output Connectors: Unbalanced: 1/4" TS ("mono") phone jack; Balanced: XLRM-type
- Power Supply: 100-240V AC (50/60Hz) to 12DC 1A (center positive) switched mode, external power supply
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 7.48" x 1.65" x 5.12"
- Weight: 12.9 oz.
- Accessory Included: Power supply
- The ATW-T701 UniPak Transmitter Specs:
- RF Power Output: High: 10mW; Low: 5mW
- Spurious Emissions: Under federal regulations
- Dynamic Range: >100dB, A-weighted
- Input Connections: High impedance, low impedance, bias
- Batteries: 2 - 1.5V AA alkaline (not included)
- Current Consumption: High: 140mA; Low: 130mA, typical
- Battery Life: Approx. 8 hours (High); 10 hours (Low); depending on battery type and use pattern
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 2.56" x 4.13" x 0.73"
- Net Weight: 2.8 oz
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Audio-Technica ATW-701/H92-TH Wireless System:
We purchased this system to replace our older Audio Technica lapel system for our church sanctuary. This system is a 100% improvement in sound and pickup from the older one. We have one of those multi-purpose rooms where you can play basketball or hold a church service with high ceilings and lots of bare walls. It is a tough room acousticically. If you purchase one of these plan on dedicating an EQ to it (but this is true with any wireless headphone system that I have used as they are very prone to feedback and also very middy sounding). I simply used a cheap 31 band EQ in the insert of the channel and tuned the wireless system to the room (make sure you get one that is at least a 12db cut). It has super clarity and is one of the most natural sounding I have heard. I think you could actually sing on it if needed. It uses 2 AA batteries and battery life is about 8 hours. I would definetly recommend this.