Audio-Technica ATW-701 700 Series UHF Headworn Wireless SystemProduct #275122 Audio-Technica 275122 YNBB Headset Microphone Wireless Systems https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
High quality UHF wireless affordably priced.
The Audio Technica ATW-701 UHF Headworn Wireless System includes the ATW-R700 receiver and the ATW-T701 UniPak transmitter with the PRO 8HEcW hands-free microphone. The ATW-701 UHF headworn system delivers professional features and sound quality unheard of in its class. This easy-to-use wireless microphone system feature eight selectable frequency-coordinated channels, diversity operation for increased range/reliability, manual and automatic frequency scanning, Tone Lock squelch and more.
The ATW-701 system provides a choice of eight PLL synthesized UHF frequencies in the 542-561 MHz band (TV channels 26-29). For multiple-mic applications as many as eight systems may be used together.
The ATW-R700 receiver features diversity reception. Logic circuitry monitors reception, selecting the superior signal from two antennas, providing better sound quality and reducing the possibility of interference and dropouts. Soft-touch controls provide convenient access to selection of operating frequency and automatic scanning, while an LED display indicates selected channel and scanning operation. The ATW-R700 receiver also features a sophisticated Tone Lock tone squelch system that opens the receiver's audio output only when a 700 Series transmitter is detected, reducing the possibility of interference.
ATW-T701 Body-Pack Transmitter
The versatile ATW-T701 UniPak body-pack transmitter has both low- and high-impedance inputs plus a bias connection, for use with dynamic and electret condenser microphones, as well as Hi-Z instrument pickups. The UniPak transmitter also offers separate trim controls for guitar and microphone, plus switchable high/low RF power. The ATW-T701 uses two 1.5V AA batteries for economical operation and wide availability and also features a multicolor Power/Mute/Battery indicator.
PRO 8HEcW Headworn Microphone
Offering highly intelligible individual voice reproduction, the comfortable, lightweight PRO 8HEcW Headworn Microphone is ideal for guitarists, keyboard players, drummers and others who need the use of their hands during performance. Its low-visibility headband and cushioned support pads provide a stable, comfortable fit. Designed for professional quality vocal pickup with hands free operation, the PRO 8HEcW features a pivot-mounted flexible mic boom that descends from either the left or right side.
ATW-701 UHF Headworn Wireless System
- 8 selectable frequency-coordinated UHF channels
- Use up to 8 simultaneous systems—all channels compatible
- Automatic frequency scanning selects an open channel at the touch of a button
- Diversity operation for increased range/reliability - Selects the stronger signal from two antennas
- LED Channel display plus Antenna, AF Peak indicators
- Transmitters also feature multi-color battery/power indicator
- Balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4" output connectors
- Tone Lock squelch system eliminates interference when transmitter is off
- UniPak transmitter features: separate guitar/mic trim control, switchable high/low RF power, internal channel selector, multi-color battery/power indicator
- Handheld transmitter features: variable trim control, internal channel selector, multi-color battery/power indicator
- AA operation on handheld microphone and UniPak transmitter 8—12 hours for UniPak; 12 hours for handheld
- Freeway body-pack systems are compatible with all Audio-Technica Wireless Essentials microphones and cables
PRO 8HEcW Headworn Microphone
- Professional-quality vocal pickup with hands-free operation
- Ideal for guitarists, keyboard players, drummers and others who need the use of their hands during performance
- Low-visibility headband and cushioned support pads provide a stable, comfortable fit
- Pivot-mounted flexible mic boom descends from left or right side
- Hypercardioid polar pattern improves isolation of desired sound source
- Hi-ENERGY neodymium element for articulate vocal reproduction
- Terminated and permanently attached with a 55" (1.4 m) cable with a locking 4-pin connector for the Audio Technica UniPak body-pack wireless transmitter
- Includes windscreen.
Order today andfree yourself from cables.
ATW-701 700 Series UHF Headworn Wireless System Specifications:
- Overall system specifications
- Operating frequencies: UHF band 542.125 MHz to 561.250 Mhz
- Number of channels: 8
- Frequency stability: ±0.005%, Phase Lock Loop frequency control
- Modulation mode: FM
- Normal deviation: ±25 kHz
- Operating range: 200' typical
- Operating temperature range: 40° F to 110° F, (4° C to 40° C)
- Frequency response: 100 Hz to 12 kHz
- ATW-R700 Receiver
- Receiving System: Antenna-switching diversity
- Image Rejection: 55 dB minimum
- Signal-to-noise Ratio: 80 dB at 10 kHz deviation (IEC-weighted), maximum deviation 25 kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion:
- Sensitivity: 25 dBµV (S/N 60 dB at 10 kHz deviation, IEC-weighted)
- Audio Output: Unbalanced: 211 mV (-13.5 dBV) (1 kHz modulation, 10 kHz deviation); Balanced: 150 mV (-16.5 dBV) (1 kHz modulation, 10 kHz deviation)
- Output Connectors: Unbalanced 1/4" TS ("mono") phone jack; Balanced: XLRM-type
- Power Supply: 100-240V AC (50/60 Hz) to 12 DC 1 A (center positive) switched mode, external power supply
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 7.48" x1.65" x 5.12", (190.0 x 42.0 x 130.0mm)
- Weight: 12.9 oz. (365 g)
- Accessories Included: Power supply
- ATW-T701 Body-Pack Transmitter
- RF Power Output: High: 10 mW; Low: 5 mW, nominal
- Spurious Emissions: Under federal regulations
- Dynamic Range: >100 dB, A-weighted
- Input Connections: High impedance, low impedance, bias
- Batteries (not included): Two 1.5V AA alkaline
- Current Consumption: High: 140 mA; Low: 130 mA, typical
- Battery Life: Approximately 8 hours (High); 10 hours (Low), depending on battery type and use pattern
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 2.56" x 4.13" x 0.73", (65.0 x 105.0 x 18.5 mm)
- Net Weight (without batteries): 2.8 oz (80 grams)
- PRO 8HEcW Headworn Microphone
- Element: Dynamic
- Polar pattern: Hypercardioid
- Frequency response: 200-18,000 Hz
- Open circuit sensitivity: —55 dB (1.7 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa*
- Impedance: 600 ohms
- Weight: 2.1 oz (60 g)
- Dimensions: Headset 4.72" (120.0 mm) nominal at widest
- point; 3.17" (80.5 mm) flexible boom
- Microphone: 0.80" (20.4 mm) diameter
- Cable: 55" (1.4 m) cable with a locking 4-pin connector