Audio-Technica ATW-2192a 2000 Series Headworn Omni Wireless SystemProduct #740011 Audio-Technica 740011 YNBB Headset Microphone Wireless Systems https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Pro quality 10-channel UHF wireless system with headworn omnidirectional mic, bodypack transmitter.
The 10-channel Audio-Technica ATW-2192a 2000 Series Wireless System is frequency-agile and suitable for a variety of UHF wireless applications. You'll value the ATW-2192a at live performances, fixed installations, and as a public address system. The ATW-2192a is a natural for A/V rental houses and places of worship.
Part of Audio-Technica's second-generation 2000 Wireless Series, the ATW-2192a system offers all the advantages of high-quality, professional wireless at an extremely affordable price. Professional features include 2 available frequency bands and switchable antenna power, plus a MicroSet Submachine Omnidirectional Condenser Headworn Microphone.
Offering 10 selectable channels in 1 of 2 UHF frequency ranges and True Diversity UHF wireless technology, Audio-Technica's ATW-2192a boasts automatic frequency scanning. At the touch of a button, AFS automatically determines and sets the best available frequency.
The ATW-2192a wireless system's 10 channels may be used together without any frequency coordination problems or group selection issues. The Audio-Technica ATW-2192a also incorporates A-T's digital Tone Lock squelch plus an easy-to-read LCD display.
- Includes ATW-R2100a receiver, ATW-T210a UniPak Bodypack Transmitter, and a MIcroSet Headworn Microphone
- Serious advances in affordable professional wireless
- Clear sound quality and rock-solid, dependable performance
- Automatic frequency scanning
- 10 compatible user-switchable channels in one of 2 UHF frequency ranges
- Antenna power available for powered antennas & other in-line RF devices
- True Diversity operation selects the better signal from the 2 receiver sections, reducing dropouts
- Tone Lock tone squelch system fights interference
- Rugged metal half-rack receiver with soft-touch controls and LCD display
- Balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4" output jacks enable use with a wide variety of audio gear
- Switchable transmitter power output with high and low settings offered
- Includes rackmount kit and detachable UHF antennas
- Ground-lift switch helps eliminate audible hum caused by ground loops between the sound system and receiver
MicroSet Subminiature Omnidirectional Condenser Headworn Microphone
- Handles high sound pressure levels with ease
- Extremely intelligible natural audio
- Inconspicuous, lightweight headset with capsule diameter of just 2.6mm is ideal for applications requiring minimum visibility
- Ergonomic under-ear design-flexible, lightweight contoured loop hooks behind the ear for an ultra-secure, comfortable fit with or without glasses
This affordable system will keep you sounding good while on the move. Order today!
ATW-2192a 2000 Series Headworn Omni Wireless System Specifications:
- Operating Frequencies: UHF Band D: 656.125 to 678.500MHz, Band I: 487.125 to 506.500MHz
- Number of channels: 10
- Not all frequencies are available in all areas. Please check with local regulations.
- Modulation Mode: FM
- Maximum Deviation: ±40kHz
- Dynamic Range: > 110dB (A-weighted), typical
- Total Harmonic Distortion: < 1% (at 1kHz, ±20kHz deviation)
- Operating Range: 100m (300'), typical
- Operating Temperature Range: 5Ω C to +45Ω C 41Ω F to 113Ω F
- Battery and LCD performance may be reduced at very low temperatures.
- Frequency Response: 100Hz to 15kHz (+1dB, -3dB)
- Dimensions: 232.0mm (9.13") long, 48.0mm (1.89") diameter
- Net Weight: 252g (8.9oz.), without batteries
- Accessory included: AT8456a Quiet-Flex stand clamp
- ATW-R2100a Receiver
- Receiving System: True diversity
- Image Rejection: 60dB nominal, 55dB minimum
- RF Sensitivity: 20dBuV at 60dB S/N ratio (50Ω termination)
- Maximum Output Level XLR, balanced: +9 dBV
- 1/4" (6.3 mm), unbalanced: +4 dBV
- Balanced Audio Output Attenuator: Two position switch: 0 / -12dB
- Antenna Input: BNC-type, 50Ω Bias voltage 12V DC, 60 mA, each
- Power Requirements: 12-18V DC, 500 mA
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 210.0mm (8.27") x 162.2mm (6.39") x 44.0mm (1.73")
- Not including BNC connectors or feet.
- Net Weight: 1.0 kg (35.3 oz), without accessories
- 2 flexible UHF antennas; AC adapter (country dependent); rackmount adapters
- ATW-T210a UniPak Bodypack Transmitter
- RF Power Output:
- High: 30 mW
- Low: 10 mW (switchable), at 50Ω
- Spurious emissions: Following federal and national
- Input connections: 4-pin locking connector
- Pin 1: GND
- Pin 2: INST INPUT
- Pin 3: MIC INPUT
- Pin 4: DC BIAS +9V
- Batteries: 2 - 1.5V AA, not included
- Battery life:
- High: 7 hours (alkaline)
- Low: 9 hours (alkaline)
- (Depending on battery type and use pattern)
- Dimensions (WxDxH) 66.0mm (2.60") x 22.5mm (0.89") x 92.3mm (3.63")
- Net Weight: 81g (2.9 oz), without batteries
- MicroSet Headworn Microphone
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser Polarized Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Low frequency roll-off: 20-20,000Hz
- Open circuit sensitivity: -49dB (3.5mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Maximum input sound level: 135dB SPL, 1kHz at 3% T.H.D.
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 63dB, 1kHz at 1 Pa
- Current consumption: 0.1 mA typical at 5V
- Voltage range: 2.5-11V
- Weight: Microphone, boom & earpiece: 2.6g (0.09oz)
- Power module (wired only): 85g (3.0oz)
- Dimensions: Microphone: 8.1mm (0.32") long, 2.6mm (0.10") diameter, Boom: 98.4mm (3.87") long, 1.07mm (0.04") diameter
- Output connector (power module) cable: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type 1.4m (55") long (permanently attached to microphone), 1.6mm (0.06") diameter