AKG C 555 L Headworn MicrophoneProduct #270504 AKG 270504 YNBB Headset Microphone Wireless Systems https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
AKG sound quality and consistent vocal performance and no matter which way you turn your head.
The C555L headworn microphone from AKG is rugged, extremely easy to use, and offers outstanding price and performance for a headset mic. The C 555 L is the ideal microphone for any handsfree application including gymnastics instruction, presentations, or onstage performance. The C 555 L rests securely and comfortably on the head, and can be attached to the left or right side of the behind-the-neck headband as desired. A transducer shock mount reduces handling noise to a minimum. The moisture shield prevents perspiration from penetrating into the transducer element, ensuring a high degree of humidity protection for the microphone.
This headworn mic is the only version available and can be used with the B 29 L battery power supply, AKG WMS Series bodypack transmitters, or the MPA V L adapter for external phantom powering (Not included). Important! Using any power supply other than those recommended by AKG may damage your microphone and will void the warranty!
- Head-worn microphone with continuously adjustable behind-the-neck headband
- Moisture shield
- Optimum audio and intelligibility even at high ambient noise levels
- Microphone arm provides choice of left or right-hand use
You don't have to be stiff to be heard. Show 'em your moves while you sing your heart out.
C 555 L Headworn Microphone Specifications:
- Polar pattern: cardioid
- Frequency response: 80-20 kHz
- Sensitivity: 35 mV/Pa (- 29 db)
- Maximum sound pressure level: 126/130 dB SPL, (for 1%/3% THD)
- Equivalent noise level: 22 dB-A
- Signal/noise ratio (A-weighted): 72 db
- Recommended load impedence: >=2000 ohms
- Power requirement: 9 to 52 V phantom power to DIN 45596 or battery powering from B 29 L, or AKG bodypack transmitter
- Connector: 3-pin mini XLR
- Cable length: 5', (1.5 m)
- Finish: matte black
- Dimensions (length x diameter): 7.7" x 5.3" (microphone only), 195 mm x 134 mm (microphone only)
- Net weight: 0.9 oz, (26 g)
- Standard accessories: W44 windscreen