VocoPro UHF-8800 II 8-Channel UHF Wireless Microphone System
Handheld Microphone Wireless Systems
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Eight-channel wireless microphone system with rugged carrying case.
The VocoPro UHF-8800 is a good-sounding, professionally presentable 8 channel wireless microphone system that is ideal for large a capella groups, karaoke shows, bands who wish to eliminate messy cables, and numerous other presentation and entertainment groups. While perfect for multi-microphone speaking engagements and public address, the UHF-8800's superior vocal reproduction still makes it a top choice for singers and DJs seeking the best sound for their shows. The UHF-8800 is the ultimate in versatility and flexibility and is ready-to-go for any occasion.
The UHF-8800 receiver is a two space unit, which contains all eight individual receivers, each using the same two antennas. Each receiver receives signal on its own individual frequency and has its own discrete volume control for precise vocal mixing. The receivers are color-coded to the microphones so it's easy to mix, and each receiver has its own squelch. The receivers output individually through eight XLR jacks on the back, or through two 1/4" jacks that carry four channels each, using the individual receiver volumes for adjusting each microphone's relative volume. The system comes with a rugged aluminum case that holds the receiver and all eight microphones.
- Eight channels
- Eight discrete outputs
- Two rack space receiver bank
Order today--it's a small price to pay for freedom.
UHF-8800 II 8-Channel UHF Wireless Microphone System Specifications:
- UHF-8800 II: E, F, G, H, I, J, K, L
- Complies with New FCC Frequency Rules
- UHF Band Operation
- 8 XLR Microphone Outputs
- 2 1/4" Mixed Mic Outputs (1: Ch E-H, 2: Ch I-L)
- 8 Handheld Microphones Included
- Individual Volume Controls for Precise Vocal Balancing
- Individual Squelch Control on Each Mic Channel
- 8 Independent Field-Replaceable Modules
- Rugged 2RU Metal Receiver Chassis
- Aluminum Carrying Case Included
- Battery Life: 12 Hours