VocoPro UHF-5900 4 Microphone Wireless System with Frequency Scan
Handheld Microphone Wireless Systems
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
With the UHF-5900, radio interference will be a thing of the past.
Tired of unexpected radio interference ruining your shows? Musicians and DJs have always had one major problem with wireless mic systems: When you go to a new location for a gig, there may be local radio interference that causes your wireless mics to malfunction.
The UHF-5900 wireless mic system solves this problem. With the frequency scan feature, you can automatically search and set to an interference free frequency! You can also change the frequency manually to one of the 150+ available frequencies.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Operates in the FCC compliant 600mHz band
- Includes four UHF wireless microphones
- Frequency scan feature finds interference free frequencies
- More than 150 wireless frequencies to choose from
- LCD display windows show frequency and other information
- 19" rack mount compatible, uses only 1 rack space
- Independent channel power switches and volume controls
- Four XLR independent channel audio outputs
- One 1/4" mixed audio output
- Microphones use AA batteries
- Includes handy carrying case
Order a system that performs better and saves you money!