VocoPro IR-9000 Dual Rechargeable Wireless SystemProduct #580058 VocoPro 580058 YNBA Handheld Microphone Wireless Systems https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
A chargeable, wireless mic system free from crossover.
The VocoPro IR-9000 rechargeable wireless microphone system uses infrared technology instead of the UHF or VHF bands, eliminating signal interference like never before. This wireless system enables you to have multiple IR-9000s in different rooms without that annoying signal crossover. The included charger charges both microphones so you never have to worry about changing dead batteries. Simply charge and sing.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- New wireless infrared is more interference-free than UHF and VHF signals
- Have multiple IR-9000s in different rooms and no interference
- 2 Microphone channels, each with individual volume controls
- Dual rechargeable wireless microphones
- Included microphone charger charges both microphones simultaneously
- LEDs on receiver indicate which microphone is on
- LEDs on charger indicate charge status
- Extra large on-board infrared sensor for superb reception
- Includes 1 external IR sensor for better reception in larger rooms
- 2 individual 1/4" outputs for each microphone channel
- 1 Mixed 1/4" output for outputting both channels together