Shure UR124D/BETA58 Dual Bodypack Handheld Wireless Microphone SystemProduct #270960 Shure 270960 YNBA Handheld Microphone Wireless Systems https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Two systems in one—of high-end Shure quality!
The Shure UR124D/Beta58 Dual-Channel Combo System includes the UR4D Dual Channel Receiver, 2 - UR1 Bodypack Transmitters and 2- UR2/Beta58 Handheld Transmitters with the Beta 58A Supercardioid Microphone cartridge. The UR124D/Beta58 Wireless System uses the latest wireless technology, delivers outstanding audio clarity, and is rugged and reliable. It is easy to set up and operate with advanced features for professional installations requiring multiple wireless microphone systems.
UHF-R wireless systems offer unprecedented flexibility and versatility, and features Shure's patented Audio Reference Companding for crystal-clear sound beyond the limits of conventional wireless technology. The UR1 transmitter is Shure's most compact bodypack, constructed of lightweight and rugged magnesium to be exceptionally unobtrusive and abuse-resistant. The UHF-R handheld transmitters boast a rugged, lightweight construction and an antenna design which advances RF transmission reliability. The transmitter design allows for interchangeable microphone cartridges. The Beta 58A microphone accentuates the warmth and clarity of lead and backup vocals. Its supercardioid design provides maximum isolation from other onstage sounds.
- 2400 Selectable Frequencies Across 60 Mhz Bandwidth
- Track Tuning Filtering Technology
- Up To 40 Preset Compatible Systems/Band (108 W/Multiple Bands, Region Dependent)
- Networked Automatic Frequency Selection
- Automatic Transmitter Setup (Including Custom Group Upload)
- Flash Memory To Store Six 60-Channel Custom Frequency Groups
- Shure's Patented Audio Reference Companding
- Multi-Function Bit-Mapped Backlit LCD
- Built-In USB & Ethernet Network Compatibility
- Shure's Wireless Workbench Control/Monitoring Software
- Remoteable Antennas
- Shure's Microprocessor-Controlled Diversity
- AMX/Crestron Compatible
- Remoteable 1/2 wave antenna
- Temperature-activated fan ensures top performance in high
- temperature environments.
- MARCAD diversity
- Provides dual-channels in a single-rack space unit
- Switchable RF Power (10/50mW or 10/100mW, Region Dependent)
- Low Profile, Compact Design
- Frequency and Power Lockout
- Bit-mapped Backlit LCD Display
- 2 AA Batteries - Up to 8 hours Continuous Use
- Automatic Transmitter Setup
- Durable, Light-weight Magnesium Construction
- Removable Bodypack Antenna
- Switchable RF Power (10/50 & 10/100 mW), country dependent
- Low profile, compact bodypack design
- Frequency and Power Lockout
- Bit-mapped Backlit LCD
- Up to 9.5 hours continuous use (low power) using 2 AA Batteries
- Intrared automatic transmitter sync
- All metal die-cast construction
- Supercardioid, Dynamic
- Frequency response: 50 to 16,000 Hz
- Neodymium magnet for high signal—to—noise output
Order today with our 45-Day Guarantee of Complete Satisfaction!
UR124D/BETA58 Dual Bodypack Handheld Wireless Microphone System Specifications:
- RF Carrier Frequency Range: 518-865 MHz, depending on region
- Working Range: 150 m (500 ft.), under typical conditions 500 m (1600 ft) line-of-sight, outdoors for a single system. NOTE: Actual working range depends on RF signal absorption, reflection and interference
- Audio Frequency Response: 40 — 18,000 Hz,(+1 dB, —3 dB). NOTE: Overall system frequency response depends on the microphone element
- Gain Adjustment Range: UR1 —20 to +35 dB; UR2 —10 to +20 dB
- Modulation: FM (45 kHz max. deviation), compander system with pre- and
- Dynamic Range: >105 dB, A-weighted
- Image Rejection: >110 dB typical
- RF Sensitivity: —107 dBm Typical, 12 dB SINAD; —102 dBm Typical, 30 dB SINAD
- Spurious Rejection: >90 dB typical
- Ultimate Quieting (ref. 45 kHz deviation): >100 dB, A-weighted
- Signal Polarity: Positive pressure on microphone diaphragm (or positive voltage
- applied to tip of WA302 phone plug) produces positive voltage on XLR output pin 2 with respect to XLR pin 3 and on the tip of the 1/4-inch output jack.
- System Distortion (ref. ± 45 kHz deviation, 1 kHz modulation): <0.3% Total Harmonic Distortion typical
- Power Requirements: UR1, UR2: Two 1.5V AA batteries; UR4: 100 to 240 Vac, 50/60 Hz
- Current Drain: UR1, UR2: 180 mA max. (normal RF power setting); 240 mA max. (high RF power setting): UR4: 0.8 Amps max.
- Battery Life (Typical): 9.5 hours (low power); 6 hours (high power)
- Operating Temperature Range: —18 degrees to +57 degrees C (0 degrees to +135 degrees F) NOTE: Battery characteristics may limit this range
- Overall Dimensions: UR1 (L x W x D) 3.84 x 2.38 x 0.66 in (98 x 60 x 17 mm);
- UR2/Beta 58 (Length x Diameter): 10.15 x 2 in. (258 x 51 mm); UR4D (H x W x D): 1.72 x 19.00 x 14.39 in. (44 x 483 x 366 mm)
- Net Weight: UR1: 3.4 oz. (97 g) without battery;
- UR2/Beta 58 11.1 oz. (314 g) without battery; UR4D: 11.0 lbs. (5.0 kg)
- Housing: UR1: Cast magnesium; UR2: Aluminum die-cast handle and aluminum machined battery cup; UR4D: Galvanized steel